*skruah*

*skruah*
*DEE do DEE do*

Sam, we have an unusual delivery for you. We need you to make sure that this thread makes it to page 10 and gets 'archived'. Once the 'archive' is in place make sure to link Any Forums to the chiral network with your Q-pid. There are several 'uuoohh' posters requesting some... unusual services from our chiral printers. The information from Any Forums will also help us understand more of the pre-stranding world, so make sure that they join the UCA by any means necessary.

Be careful on your way to page 10 Sam, there are 'Redditors' browsing the board, who like to 'shitpost' and derail threads so they get '404'd' instead of 'archived'. These nameless faceless freaks live for nothing more than to ruin other peoples days. The '404's' come from people just as vile, 'Jannies' who are known to delete threads that don't cater to their personal taste. Luckily we predicted the time they usually fall asleep, so you should be OK, but as you know you won't be connected to the chiral network until you reach page 10 so we can't scan for them and there's no telling if one will be 'lurking' the board. Your DOOMS won't help detect them either, so if you run into them, keep your distance Sam. Just like BT's they tend to blow up and destroy everything around them. Can you believe the 'Jannies' do it for free? Worse than MULES in my opinion, at least MULES don't destroy the cargo they steal. Keep an eye out for 'Based' posters, they'll help bump the thread and give you a higher porter rating when you make it to page 10. Good luck Sam, BRIDGES and the UCA are counting on you.

Attached: Die-Hardman_trailer_introduction.jpg (3840x2160, 480.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im dying for death stranding 2. shit is gunna be so kino

based Norman leaked it so casually

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220526140244.jpg (3840x2160, 380.87K)

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220526135230.jpg (3840x2160, 553.96K)

Attached: 1652052444189.jpg (1080x1105, 376.35K)

Attached: goodbye brand deal.jpg (1200x800, 83.23K)

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220526134804.jpg (3840x2160, 378.45K)

I wish the entire game had you on foot. Vehicles trivialized a lot of it, and then I've spent like 30 hours building my zip-line network, mixmaxing distances, scouting out ideal spots, getting resources to them, getting happy as a baby when an online zip-line spawned just at the right place saving me resources and building limit, and I gotta say I had the time of my life doing all of this, but when I was done I've realized that I just killed the game for myself. The rest 50 or so hours I've spent mindlessly zip zooping around finishing remaining deliveries, and only heaviest ones made me go back to cargo truck.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 061304.jpg (3840x2160, 993.98K)

I loved using vehicles in the game, driving them up mountains and through terrain you're not suppose to is fun. I'd love a walking-only playthrough but I'd need a podcast or some music to listen to

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220507214419.jpg (3840x2160, 487.26K)

Eh I thought vehicles and ziplines were fine. You had to do the travel and grinding to build them anyway so you're aptly rewarded for them. Of course if you're rushing through story that might suck, but it actually incentivized me to do a lot of the side missions/deliveries.

Attached: DEATH STRANDING™_20201107031510.jpg (1920x1080, 166.33K)

Post your grades

Attached: 806bb3d6e5ed19710266d6dca6132729e8677c5043b56b7b260ec2ea412ffcf4.jpg (3840x2160, 835.04K)

I feel like vehicles were in some way, the "point." Or the reward? The footslogging gave the game context - it's a pain in the ass to haul 10kg of packages across a kilometer of hard ground. Let's build a highway and drive 50kg of bull semen there instead.

The comfiest moments in the game for me were trucking around in my "roadworks truck" full of construction materials, building my highway network out so that later I'd be able to zip across the surreal landscape on my motorbike. It felt very much like gardening in a sense. Planting seeds to grow fruit.

youtu.be/OQSNhk5ICTI

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220514185627.jpg (3840x2160, 309.37K)

I'm doing a slow burn 5 star playthrough of the game, and 5 starring every place I visit before moving the story along and I've been using pic related to take me literally everywhere - up mountains, down valleys, across rivers. I've only gone through 2 of them after accidentally falling down a cliff not dad and it exploding on me

Attached: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT_20220526141528.jpg (3840x2160, 296.03K)

nigger nigger nigger my nigger nigger

*skruah*
*WA woo WI WA woo*

Sam, we added a cool new feature to your Cuff Links, now you can tell who's responded to you in a thread. Whenever someone replies, you'll see a (you) next to the post, pretty sweet huh? By the way Sam, I heard that 'mommy' posting is pretty popular on Any Forums and, well, since I am Mama I think I might be pretty popular over there. I'll be keeping an eye out for the replies you and I get from these 'anons' when you link up the Q-pid. *skruah*
*WA woo WI WA woo*

Sam, we added a cool new feature to your Cuff Links, now you can tell who's responded to you in a thread. Whenever someone replies, you'll see a (you) next to the post, pretty sweet huh? By the way, I heard that 'mommy' posting is pretty popular on Any Forums and, well, since I am Mama I think I might be pretty popular over there. I'll be keeping an eye out for the replies you and I get from these 'anons' when you link up the Q-pid. We're all counting on you Sam!

Attached: j3o0m60y4mi51.jpg (1280x720, 96.29K)

*skruah*
*oouh ah UH WAH UHHH*

Sam, it looks like we're getting some interference trying to communicate to you while you're on "Any Forums" - watch out we've detected some "Reddit" trolls in your thread, they might be spiking the chiral density in the area. Try using your odradek to scan for them as you make it to page 10. Who knows, maybe BB can pick them up like they can pick up BT's. I've heard that they're just as easy to smell as they are to see, they tend to avoid things like showers and hygiene since they spend all their times glued to screens.

Attached: death-stranding-deadman.jpg (1400x700, 76.43K)

Do the backpack patches do anything or are they just cosmetic?

they're just cosmetic

Attached: keep on keeping on.png (485x443, 57.58K)

*blocks your path*
All it'll take is one itty-bitty janny to ban us all to kingdom come... so how 'bout it?
Aren't you gettin' tired of the posting? Isn't this what you've been waiting for this whole time? A 404?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.54K)

*develops a crippling addiction to pizza*

Attached: pizza time!.jpg (811x449, 51.23K)

>Walk into a new area and get a good view of the vista
>Any song from Low Roar starts playing
I could never recommend Death Stranding but holy fuck this game was unforgettable for little moments like that

Kino. Thanks for the laff

I hope the second one unironically has more walking. I would love more traversal challenge encouraging more clever usage of tools and stuff