Choose, Any Forums

Choose, Any Forums.

Attached: 44ED73FB-9F98-4FD6-A4B0-177DEBC775AA.jpg (1280x720, 151.68K)

SOUL!

did they port all the autistic enemy behaviors nobody would ever notice into Black Mesa, like all the shit the hounds do like investigating and napping and teaming up with other hounds to combine their attacks?

yes.

Yea they did. It’s really impressive

Did they fix the AI yet or do the marines still have nonexistant reacion time?

Both are hot garbage. Play CS instead.

Black Mesa is fine but I really like the feel of the OG HL

original HL1 if I'm playing the original trilogy (hl1, bs, op4 +up for the luls) and the hl2 trilogy

BM if I'm just playing the hl2 trilogy.

also what imbecile decided to use the hd models for the screenshot? the only PC expansion it looks good in is blue shift.

crap, I meant uplink.

I prefer Half-Life though Black Mesa is a stellar mod and a proper remake. The original still has the ambiance and little details that I prefer, however.

They're both fine I guess
I still think Unreal was better

Can you sell me on Unreal? I've been meaning to try it out, but I've only got a small amount to spend.

Both are good.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to play Uplink. Somehow I never got around to it.
Decay is next.

>HD models in HL
Fucking disgusting. Also, Black Mesa.

unreal is kind of a neat game but is rather clunky and overrated. I won't say if it's worse than half life, but it is definitely not better

Both are good.

But first timers will go to BM since they can't handle GoldSrc SOVL.

Ill keep it on my backburner then, thanks mate.

how true is this? I just cant fathom not starting at goldsrc.

Attached: IMG_20220526_230911.jpg (1280x720, 273.6K)

hope you have a friend to play with on decay, otherwise id wait for the solo mission mod, though it does look like there changing a bit too much for my tastes.

The graphics in the paid release bother me they were better in the original mod; and xen, I don't know how they managed to make it drag on longer than hl1. Big letdown for the wait. Really the only thing better in the paid release than the mod is that marines no longer laser you to death instantly.

black mesa project

Attached: 4d58pk.png (600x800, 49.29K)

Nice

Attached: wahaha.gif (250x254, 2.29M)

if we're talking mods and forks and ports
original
if we're talking about base game black mesa

Attached: kitten with biker.jpg (640x492, 39.22K)

Zoomers.

>""""HD"""" models

Attached: 1599879161214.jpg (269x211, 8.3K)

really glad to see someone else has this opinion, the 2012 version looks so much better for some reason, maybe its the desert textures or the fact that it doesn't look out of place or too high res. compared to HL2 EP2.

the 2012 BM mod with surface tension uncut and OAR loop mod + OAR uncut is the definite BM experience.

but how? I was born in '96 and was able to get over it, it just seems odd to me.

it's because the 2012 version was way out of line of what the source engine could actually do in a full game maybe if they waited oh I don't know 15 years from 2012 they could have done it on source 2 that's if it ever released this decade

Attached: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE RATS.jpg (1024x683, 328.33K)

Black mesa.