DOOD ITS SO DARK AND EDGY OW THE EDGE

>DOOD ITS SO DARK AND EDGY OW THE EDGE
>not edgy at all
>not even the darkest zelda game

why do people just make up reasons to dislike it?

Attached: TLoZTPHD_Capture_18.jpg (1920x1080, 620.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McKddLtjpUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are you quoting?

Every mainline Zelda game has it's own charms which is why the series is so goddamn popular, and it's popularity is why dumb faggots on a basket weaving forum pretend they're bad.

The games tend to share the same basic plot, items, setting, characters and so on. There's usually nothing new or unique.
The games aren't bad, but they are overrated.

you
did you forget already, Nathan?

Attached: 1651440669536.gif (208x400, 2.4M)

>They share the same characters
>The sidekicks from each game look like this

Excuse me desu

Attached: file.png (1443x270, 458.29K)

Each one there represents a game-exclusive gimmick.
Link, Zelda, Ganon, a King, Zora, Gorons, Gerudo... The cast is usually identical.

Aesthetic.
Zelda tends to have a much more brighter and colourful colour palate, TP suffers from mid 2000's grunge/edge colouring.

Attached: 64516451465.jpg (475x356, 63.14K)

>There's usually nothing new or unique.
there's literally always something new or unique, it's not always great but every zelda has its own core mechanic or system that separates it from the rest

i dont like it because its boring

>not edgy at all
youtube.com/watch?v=McKddLtjpUo
also remember the random cut of Zant breaking his neck when Ganondorf dies

It has a gimmick, that's true. A new way to play the same old shit.
>You can TURN INTO A WOLF!
>Proceeds to beat Ganon and save Zelda
>You can USE MOTION CONTROLS!
>Proceeds to beat Demise and save Zelda
>You can MERGE INTO WALLS and replay A Link to the Past

everyone always ask who yo uquoting
noone ever aks how are you quoting

>why do people just make up reasons to dislike it?
Their favorite youtube reviewers said it, so they repeat it. Just like 'TP IS LITERALLY OOT 2.0" as its a bad thing when the TP manga shows that when TP acknowledges its OoT roots, it becomes the most kino story in the series.

Attached: Twilight Link.jpg (736x980, 182.74K)

I just click on the number, user.

>click
Who does this shit anymore great great grandpa? We TAP the numbers now. Get a smartphone old man

>Twilight Princess sequel never ever

Attached: 6ad.png (633x758, 15.69K)

>to play the same old shit
yeah it doesn't go from a hack n slash to an arcade racer conglaturations for this pointed observation you stupid nigger

Look at everything that came out between Majora and Twilight.
I think it just got people too comfortable with Zelda being a much more colorful and whimsical series. Compared to all of them, a realistic link, diluted color palette and hopeless tone was probably whiplash for a lot of people. It might not be super edgy but it was "edgier" than the last 5 years and 6 games they were coming off of.
It's dumb. But since it was the most apparent "change" it became the thing that got exaggerated so everyone could give their hot take without having to actually talk about anything deeper.
A lot of people only want enough information that allows them complain.

>and hopeless tone was probably whiplash for a lot of people.
People really need to replay TP, that game is one of the most uplifting Zeldas in the series.

Attached: twilight princess.jpg (3000x1689, 3.47M)

Okay, sperg. Calm down.
It's always the same shit. Never any surprise. You don't have to change genres, just do something 100% new and original.

Compared to Wind Waker it was more "dark"

Nevah

Attached: kernel.png (803x515, 298.84K)

would you trust modern nintendo to do a good job with it?

I like Midna for entirely sexual reasons.

Like BotW?

enjoy your crossbow training, faggot

Browsing this site on a phone is atrocious.

Hardly new and original when it copied every modern open world game.
It's essentially just a modern take on the 1986 game as well.

>not using kurobaex

I hate Twilight Princess it feels like a stale boring incarnation of Ocarina of Time but with an uglier art style and I seriously hate Midna for being the single most overrated character in the history of the damn franchise. I'm surprised but glad Nintendo never had this overrated trash skank return. God I hate this awful game. Whoever at Nintendo said Zelda needed new life breathed into it was correct because Twilight Princess felt same old same old and stale. Too bad that instead of Breath of the Wild what we got was freaking Skyward Sword. But oh well Zelda is in a better place now.

Me. I said those things and thanks to OP I now realize I was wrong.

Not Minish Cap. I hate that one particular. And did it need to be another Toon Link game? And the art style is the least of that game's problems.

Fuck it, post Midna.

Attached: 1647152021942m.jpg (831x1024, 173.46K)