I'm watching "Make Love, Not Warcraft" right now, and it really makes me want to play WoW. Is it still good in 2022...

I'm watching "Make Love, Not Warcraft" right now, and it really makes me want to play WoW. Is it still good in 2022? How easy is it for new players?

Attached: MV5BYmJmODg4YzEtMWRkYi00NmViLThhOGYtNTcwNzNlNDEzNmUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0Nzk2Nzc@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 619.61K)

Play Classic if you want simpler, but more traditional mechanics. Play retail if you want a prettier, more complex but modernized game. Either way, join a guild with less than 50 active people in it who have an average age of 30 or higher and you'll have a comfy time

you missed out. its not like what you see in the episode. maybe classic can be if you get lucky with server.

Does it matter what server I'm on?

>advertising for this shit game

Attached: 1653603133114.png (499x707, 190.05K)

I'm not advertising for it, I just wanted to know if it's worth playing. Clearly you don't feel like it's worth it, do you have any better reason than your picture?

I can understand how you feel about wanting to play after watching this episode, but the game is legit trash now days, I would say your best bet would be playing classic but you would still not have the same experience from back then, not even close

It does. Medium pop servers are close to OG TBC population, your worst problem will be if you don't find a guild like that. Pugging in low pop servers can be rough at times

The gameplay is as generic as it gets and anyone with more than 2 brain cells can master any class and spec in a matter of minutes. That said, if you like stumbling around in open worlds or beating your head against a wall with a group a couple dozen people that all think everyone else is an idiot, WoW is the best experience on the market.

Generic tips:
>don't join a New Player server because they're all dead and the economies are in shambles. Go for Full or High.
>take mining and engineering as professions because engineering is the only source of class-agnostic quality of life upgrades in the game and mining supports it + lets you get starter cash easily
>don't level in a healing spec

You're the only user saying I should play, why do you still find it comfy?

Retail is free up to level 20. There are some limitations to prevent gold farming, but it's good for trying it.

I'd also agree with in that you won't have the same feeling we did back in 2007 playing WoW. However, it's still comfy, and if you enjoy building your character's strength in leveling you will find some fun no matter what.

As for why I find it comfy, it's because I RP in-game (or at least write IC journals and fill out TRPs for my characters) and I love the potential for weird builds as my own twisted form of in-game progression. In TBC I swapped from Holy paladin to Ret, then SP Ret. It's not optimal, not even close outside of Hyjal trash packs but it's a fun, unique way to play the class (and it actually is pretty decent in dungeons). Plus, in a few months we'll be getting LK and that brings my second favorite class after necromancers--death knights. So in short, the potential for weird builds coupled with the lengthy but immersive leveling experience plus my favorite class soon is why I play

Play private servers instead

Play Guild Wars 2

>Clearly you don't feel like it's worth it, do you have any better reason than your picture?

Why on earth would you let a bunch of trannies dictate what words you are allowed to use? You would have to be hopelessly addicted to the game to cuck yourself like that.

Why? What's Guild Wars and what's so cool about it?

>Why on earth would you let a bunch of trannies dictate what words you are allowed to use?
I probably don't use those words in the first place, so it doesn't matter to me.

a real chad here

It's not worth playing now. The good times are long over.

t. played since Classic, quit at Shadowlands launch.

>Is it still good in 2022?
No. Gameplay has been gutted to hell and back, and the plot is pants-on-the-head retarded.

I mean warcraft writing was never high art but it's just fucking abysmal now.
Anyone have that post detailing the jailer's plan?

Jesus Christ, blizzard is desperate to shill this shit here.

hasn't even been a video game in over a decade
they removed the 'World' part and made it into a chat room with all gameplay relegated to mini-games
it is just Facebook Elves Edition
even if it was unchanged, your question makes no sense
the quality of a Beatles concert is not relevant if you show up to a stadium sixty years too late