Sonic 3 wishlist

Post em

Attached: Sonic 3.png (523x913, 367.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo609jN95fI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death Egg Zone

what the fuck is a choa

I really don't think this movie is going to be good. It's going to be the most alienating thing the entire fanbase has gotten in recent times.

Honestly, the second column would be everything needed to make it both a good movie and an amazing adaptation
"Announcement" is a niche joke, trying to shoehorn amy in given the movies' canon would be hard, biolizard always felt like an afterthought, FAKER is basically guaranteed to be in already, chao garden exists only to play with it so why put it in the movie, they're skipping SA1 so chaos isn't needed, i don't see them going for a fourth movie so metal sonic is out, GOD I WISH CITY ESCAPE WOULD BE IN but we all know it won't, every movie has to have humans take up the majority of screentime to appease idiots so RIP, actors cutting each other off is actually bad directing in 99% of cases, they would absolutely ruin Rouge's rouges, and crush 40's works are explicitly banned from the movies

As for the column itself, carey admitted he had loved doing the role so much that he broke his "no more sequels" rule because he felt his eggman had room to grow, growth that would undeniably happen if he had to deal with his relationship with Gerald. Showing GUn killing Maria on screen (or with a cutaway, close enough) would probably fuck hard with a PG rating but it wouldbe quite impactful on the targeted audience, plus it'd have that "i can't believe they actually did it" marketing potential.
And Eggman outsmarting tails at such a crucial moment would simply make for a good beat, so i hope that'll make it in in some way

these are the only logical choices

Attached: 3.png (519x522, 112.11K)

>Niche joke
>Video has twice as many views as people who actually played the original game

Spot the Big the Cat cameos in the background.

If Ugandan Knuckles didn't get a real reference n the movie, then nothing about SA2 will ever get in. Sanic was 10 years old, nothing under 2 years old will be in the movie.

Black doom will be in the movie

Attached: C684C153-D35F-41DB-9D98-16D5BADBDCF4.jpg (1170x638, 338.85K)

>choa garden
>choas

jim carrey blowing the moon in half would be pure soul

A scene to match this kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo609jN95fI

>i don't see them going for a fourth movie
>Paramount
We're getting a cinematic universe as long as people want more movies user

Based
Black Doom was awesome

Attached: imagem_2022-05-26_225923600.png (523x913, 368.7K)

I wish they would make a Sonic 3 video game, that would be so epic

Based. I would literally pay 3 times the price of admission if the song shows up during the climax

Admit it, if Live and Learn plays in the theaters you will sing along no matter what looks the moms give you.

I would prefer Open Your Heart but since we're skipping SA1 then Live & Learn will suffice

>Amy
>Jim Carrey
>Live and Learn
Easy

if that happens it will jump to the top of the list mediatly

DEFINITIVE list of vidyagame movies:
1) Postal
2) Ace Attorney
3) Sanic 2
4) Mortal kombat (90s)
5) Prince of Persia
6) Hitman
7) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
8) Sanic 1
9) Doom
10) Resident Evil: Retribution
11) Street Fighter

>Doom
Complete shit outside of the sequence that everybody always quotes, and now it has been rendered obsolete by Hardcore Henry

yeah everything under 8 is shit but i needed to have a top 10
is there for the LOL factor
same as Resident evil retribuition
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98