There's NO good 3D sonic games

There's NO good 3D sonic games

Attached: 20220526_121952.jpg (1574x2048, 345.39K)

no and the 2d ones are not all that amazing either

>Genderbent evil recolor due to really fucked up licensing issues
There's a lot more bad when it comes to Sonic than good, in general.

What is she a genderbent recolor of, user?

Fuck off Ken

>sonic adventure
>sonic adventure 2
>sonic heroes
>shadow the hedgehog
>sonic 06 (yes im serious)
>sonic and the black knight
>sonic unleashed
>sonic colors

Oh and
>sonic generations

fuck off Ian

that is just scrooge, but is not genderbent, leke the othe user said

Ken would be defending the idea that any character fitting a similar archetype must inherently be a ripoff of his

What do you mean it's not genderbent Scourge? Besides that, it's just layers upon layers of laziness. First it was evil Sonic with a leather jacket. Then it was green sonic. Now it's green girl sonic. Compile that on top of the myriad of other alter ego Sonic's that came before, during, or after. Stupid. Then add the complete lack of a good game release unless you really like the nostalgia factor from the officially licensed rom hacks. I can't believe the only good thing Sonic has going for it these days is a movie. What an ass backwards franchise.

There are more good 3D Sonic games than there are entire Banjo-Kazooie games.
Cope.

>Surge has been made highly susceptible to hypnosis
Ah, so another furfag infiltrated the company and started inserting fetish material.

Surge is not "green girl sonic"
She does not have his power set, doesn't look anything like him, and isn't even the same species
Scourge was literally an anti-sonic, that was his entire character

Sonic. Shadow. Metal. Scourge. And even Amy.

>Random mention of another IP for no reason
Die.

Attached: 1651539300722.png (1618x1080, 1.05M)

finna hope for more Surge and Kit

Attached: FTopbnnWYAUtEsr.jpg (3892x2948, 1015.78K)

Don't forget Knuckles, and Jet

Is this the furry thread of the hour?

>Um achtually
>power set
She's speedy with electrical powers, so sure she's as different as Miles Morales is to Spiderman.
>Differen't species
Right, the "fake hedgehog". The thing Shadow was a light nod to, until an actual tenrec character is introduced. Such a wildly different species, How could I dare to make a comparison?
>Scourge was anti-Sonic
and so is Surge.
My point still stands, she is green girl anti-Sonic.

>scourge with a vagina

>She's speedy with electrical powers
She's speedy because of the electrical powers, which are her actual ability
It's actually like saying Tails is the same as Sonic because Tails uses his tails to keep up with Sonic's speed
>and so is Surge.
False, she is her own separate character

I'm not sure why you would try to debate this dumb shit. Even the writers say she's an inverted Sonic like Scourge. I'm aware that she is not ACTUALLY 1 for 1 the same as Scourge, but if you are trying to say that Scourge and Kit doesn't mirror Sonic and Tails, then you are fucking high. She is an alter ego to Sonic. One of many.

Of course she's meant to be a "mirror" in some ways, the same way literally any of Sonic's rivals are
You're just using a bunch of terms that you don't understand to make specific comparisons you haven't thought through

Me getting beat up.

Attached: SurgeConcept9A2.jpg (4096x2779, 1.5M)