Monster Hunter

God I love this series so much. It means so much to me and I enjoyed every single god damned entry, even MH1.
LONG LIVE MONSTER HUNTER
youtube.com/watch?v=jq59_0-xv0c

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 966.16K)

Sunbreak demo when?

right on man

Attached: 1624374126055.jpg (338x451, 51.17K)

Fuck yeah brother

Attached: 1536038754937.jpg (1920x1103, 355.78K)

MH6 will have underwater segments and you will play them

Attached: file.png (481x320, 149.89K)

Based, real MH enjoyer.

Finally.. Lance can be good again...

Good. UW was the best addition to the formula and it's a shame it hasn't come back yet.

I just tried lance in 4U and holy shit, why are people complaining about the godlike Rice lance? It's so technical with all them options. Old lance is a piece of shit that can't do anything. Needs max evasion just to be able to play? Zero mobility? Don't make me laugh.

Underwater could be great with the smoother controls of MHW and Rise.

I got bored waiting for Sunbreak so I booted up MHGU, why the fuck is this not on PC, I don't want to give nintendo money to use my fucking internet

Attached: 1633238150193.png (371x353, 148.08K)

Fuck this tendie crap, I want world 2

I've only played world. I heard it's the best. I will not play anything else.

I can't wait for the re-releases.

Attached: 1653339298237.png (929x942, 1.63M)

Man, i still remember going there the first time. Oh, how things have changed since then...

Insect Glaive is gay as fuck. It should have been a big ass spear with a chain attached to it. Slower but stronger with cool grappling throwing attacks.

MH4 was a mistake.

Attached: 1649774341014.png (563x775, 390.47K)

What do you play on? Citra or Ryujinx? Both have online capabilities.

re release when, they have a huge backlog of games that need to be reintroduced to the world

>Spiral Thrust 24/7 is optimal even on a downed target if you aren't doing it you are losing so much damage and it's very jank
>Instablock exists but you still need guard points for spiral thrust lol fuck you
>Twin Vine is beyond useless when Spiral Thrust exists
>The sweep slap, while mechanically fine is aesthetically unpleasing to use
>Anchor rage literally gets nerfed if you get points in guard
>Guard up now requires 3 ranks instead of the previous 1
>Guard is a 2 slot deco skill now, previously it was a 1 slot
>And oh look, Longsword gets 500 counters, all of which have easier timing than Instablock, require no skill investment, and have outcomes far better than anything Lance can put out

My complaints with Lance in Rise are just how stupidly it's set up, the individual pieces are fine in a vaccuum but together there's so many offputting aspects, and when you compare it to LS it's just insulting

You're gay as fuck for not thinking beetles are cool.

Beetles are gay as fuck. And so is the fag glaive.

Yeah but world was shit. Listen, I really wanted it to be good but I knew it would spell the death of the series.
I've been thinking about making my own game that is MH inspired.
I dunno, I don't know much about game making but was hoping other MH chads would like to be part of the project.
I just want the sovl back

Attached: 1653466618651.jpg (500x526, 102.2K)

I play it on my bing bing wahoo device. Is switch emulation actually good?

Attached: 1585842430889.png (344x342, 124.54K)

>IT SHOULD BE BIGGER AND HAVE A CHAIN AND LET ME PRESS X TO GOD OF WAR AND-
faggot

Yes.
>faggot
No you.

>it will never be as good as 3U
pretty sure you can connect online with emulated

So you admit to being a faggot but want me to be a faggot too? No way fag.

>those new greatsword attacks in Sunbreak
Shit looks so fucking cool.
>guard into TCS
>giga combo into poke

Mostly. Not that it matters as GU is a 3DS port. I was able to run it with the 60fps unlock on a 1050ti based laptop, so you should be okay. Ryujinx LDN lets you play online with other buddies who use the emu and it works really well. The netcode was built around 3DS so it's incredibly lenient with poor connections (base 3DS is really slow and unstable over wifi.)

This is unrelated but a cool fun fact. There is a mod for MHXX 3DS to let you play with MHGU Switch. I've used it quite a bit to play with my brother in the past.

>MH World should have just been high quality graphics and engine remake and syncretism of all past games
How did they fuck up so badly?

They should have just called it a Bug Vault or Vault Stick and added a pole arm as a unique weapon.
Speed and distance values of frontier were kino

Honestly, my only issue with the IG is the fact that I need the insect. I get that's it's whole schtick. I know it sounds stupid to want to get rid of the MAIN part of that weapon.
But I hate how that fucking bullshit works. It feels so fucking gimicky and retarded.
>shoot bug on separate parts of monsters now time your buffs and then shoot it back to do X combo on....
I love how it plays. I wish it was just "Glaive" or I wish I could get rid of the Bug in some customization menu and not be gimped for not using it.

I just wanna hop over monsters and slash them with my dumb two sided sword spear thing.

I dunno man, I tried to emulate 4U and it was fucking terrible

I hate discordfags.
They're all going "nooo, that isn't optimal, you have to follow THE meta!"
But when I used mods to make my suboptimal build more optimal, they went "noooo that's cheating!"

That's a 3DS game and Citra is mad ass. Part of the reason Citra is bad is BECAUSE Switch emulation is good. Most of the talent on the Citra project moved to where the money was, the Yuzu patreon. Even if it weren't that good, it doesn't matter because GU is a 3DS port. It's not a very intensive game to emulate at all, so you can get away with shoddy hardware.

The next MH weapon will be the Alchemy Barrel. I have read it in the stars.

Attached: 1572884157878.png (820x766, 376.16K)

I always wondered how Gunlance played in 3U and 4U, I didn't pick Gunlance up until World and then eventually went back to play it in Generations Ultimate.

I'm told it wasn't great.

Attached: 1652277874691m.jpg (1024x669, 60.38K)