It's unironically better than elden ring and almost every other souls game...

It's unironically better than elden ring and almost every other souls game. At least I was emotionally invested and genuinely interested in what's going on and enemies I'm fighting.

Attached: file.png (1712x906, 211.41K)

Sorry guys just checking

>any game
>elden ring comparison in the first fucking sentence
you "people" are fucking obsessed holy shit

>mixels
hard pass

what fucking game fag

>I was emotionally invested
Didn't ask gay boi

Sweet. I'll make sure to never learn the name of this shit or waste my time watching it or pirating it, let alone spending one dollar one it.

they are completely different styles of gameplay lol you might as well compare an rts to a beat em up

not at all. Only difference is the perspective and no meme open world time wasting. Combat revolves around dodging and parrying and using abilities. It's a lot more like DS than its like Metroid or castlevania. Would you say that Hollow Knight is like a 2d souls? Well this is similar to HK except its actually fun and isn't obsessed with copying DS.

>Would you say that Hollow Knight is like a 2d souls?
no, that's fucking retarded. having similar mechanics doesn't mean the gameplay is even comparable. you remind me of the kind of people who would compare mordhau or chivalry to for honor.

ok but whats the game?

>similar isn't comparable
you are fucking retarded mate. HK is clearly inspired by DS in everything including the gameplay. It's 80 % souls and 20$ Metroid. And yes its fair to compare For honor to morhau. Its like comparing Fifa to Pes. they play differently but they are both a football simulation.

brain worms

>its fair to compare For honor to morhau. they play differently but they are both a football simulation.
you are mentally retarded. so then compare a military rts to arma or insurgency then just because they are thematically similar you dumb faggot, I don't give a fuck. hang yourself for all care, fucking retard. please kill yourself tonight

>the game play being similar doesn't make the game play comparable
Bruh

Did they actually improve Death's Gambit? I remember playing it on release and it was complete dogshit.

Death's Gambit
2d sidescrolling soulslike thing a la Salt&Sanctuary

>can compare legacy of kain defiance to hollow knight because they both have blocks, dodges and abilities
frfr no cap bet. dark souls invented blocks, dodging and abilities

I only played the latest version including DLC's and its probably the best 2d metroidvania that I played and I played 90% of them

seething strawmaning retard lmao. You know you can compare different things you mentally challenged moron? Your example make no sense. For honor and mordhau have the same points of comparison despite playing differently. Hollow Knight and DS have to.

>For honor and mordhau have the same points of comparison
mental illness. you are the kind of nigger to compare tenchu to ninja gaiden.

no, those are actually quite different. Fuck off already with your baiting retard and kys

Kill yourself retarded bongnigger

>Only difference is the perspective
This is huge since it affects all of level design, art design, etc.

well nobody said its the same. I said its heavily inspired almost to a fault and that can be enough for comparison. If you like DS you will most likely like HK because of those points of comparison. Granted I like it as a souls like game but not really when compared to metroidvanias

Not him, but any nigger that compares For Honor with Morhau should indeed fucking die. How fucking stupid can people be? All it takes it's a fucking youtube search to see they are completely and utterly different from each other, the only comparison is MUH MEDIEVAL TIMES, so by that logic, every game that takes place in feudal japan is a single fucking game. MUSOU GAMES AND NINJA GAIDEN AND TENCHU AND TOUHOU AND AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME DUURRHUUR. God fucking damnit does that comparisson pisses me the fuck off, you fucking retard secondary nigger kill your fucking self right now. fucking bitch.