"Tell me your game idea, or else!"

>"Tell me your game idea, or else!"

Attached: A535C9C9-4D4F-4D9E-A14F-B58608DC9AB9.jpg (850x478, 193.68K)

Xenoblade Chronicles X 2

This game was such an kino experience

Pokemon but with fuckable pokemon
GTA with anime girls
Open world Dragon Ball game with Tenkaich gameplay.

I haven't played it, I just wanted a game idea thread with an eye catching image.

A game where you get tricked into fucking a succubus so you become her incubus and then you have to go around seducing women to pay her desires while you're also on a quest to free yourself of her grasp by finding an ancient artifact with also an all female party helping you, (but they just think you're on a treasure hunting adventure and if you seduce them you have to work at hiding it from the others to keep group relations in check). This can cause party members to leave if group relations get bad, and you can get other party members at different towns to replace lost party members, or try to win them back if you know where they left to. This could create unique dynamics like losing a party member in a dungeon and having to find them.

Fire Emblem but with an emphasis on terrain manipulation and manipulating enemy movement
Like, certain spells could make areas temporarily impassable and create chokepoints, units could have skills that summon winds that would move enemies around the map, etc, and offensive skills would be designed around making use of that, like an attack that shoots down a single direction and does more damage with each consecutive hit, a giant AoE nuke that takes a turn to charge meaning you have to trap the enemy in a given area or blast them into the zone, etc.

Attached: FTcpG46aIAAkH10.jpg (2500x2053, 1.2M)

I just want to take an old long lived dead card game, doesn't really matter which, and make a RPG about being a new player living through that game lifecycle, Pokemon TCG for the gameboy esque.
You start as a new kid getting a starter deck of the new game, you do the whole FNF thing, make new friends, go to tourneys, go to pre release events and try to trade in the best cards of the new set and whatnot.

Doesn't really matter what game, but preferably you'd want a long lived card game so you don't need to worry about actual card game design and you could have a tons of cards already made for you.
Something like Legend of the Five Rings is the first thing that comes to my head as it is a card game with like 10 years of card games already made

Attached: file.png (428x600, 545.38K)

A game where you play as a sexy knight girl, but you are miniature.
It is a game that has an open world where your mount you get around on is a moth girl you fly on, and the world is of a small size, like a cute strip mall or something along those lines.
It plays similar to Shadow of the Colossus, but your mission to go after the cutest and sexiest girls in the place, and you have to cut their clothes off to embarrass them similar to hitting weak points in shadow of the colossus. To cut their clothes, I'd like it to be a rhythm thing where you hit the right buttons to keep sawing, but would have to stop if they started to notice where you were on them.
At first they wouldn't notice you, until their first piece of clothing falls off, then they'd get super embarrassed, either try to run and hide, cover themselves up, or realize you did it and try to smack you off.

mount and blade with all the character depth of crusader kings
I would need to brainstorm with some other ideas guys to figure out how to make it work, since having your character die is important so you actually play as your children. that's the problem with bannerlord, they tried to get it a bit closer to crusader kings, but the fact that they didn't alter their time scale means you've painted the map before your first character dies
plus they need to go all out. allow you to be the spymaster for another lord and travel to another kingdom and blend in to gather information or sow dissent

Attached: 74d2aeb0ef2073dea75f7d5f951c001f.jpg (5760x3240, 3.06M)

Game where you're a lazy telemarketer who spends all day googling stuff and watching videos, meeting your daily quota and nothing more. You use all this time to search weird things online like how to dodge bullets. You eventually sign up to become an assassin using these weird skills you pick up and the gameplay would be inspired by light gun games like Time Crisis where you'd get into fights with multiple enemies but you'd have freedom of movement and dodges in a third person view, and you'd have to try picking off enemies between watching for enemies to flash red when they shoot their guns, meaning it's going to be a bullet that hits. You'd be dropped into levels and have to find your target this way, while fighting through large groups.
Story would be weird as fuck, have a lot of story beats written out already.

Game has you play a Japanese man who smokes, but he lives in Alaska.
The game takes place during the 30 days of night period. In this small Alaskan town murders have been happening during the night, and people think it may be you. Basically you collect evidence to prove it's not you, instead of just trying to find the murderer. However, the best ending would be you solving the murder.

The other card game I think is Vampire the Eternal Struggle as that game is also like 10 years old, but that game is made for 4 players so i don't think it is as good for a single player tcg type deal.
Also matches in that game go long I've been told and I don't know if people are ready for really long tcg matches in their videogames

Attached: damn brazilians look like that????.png (916x1280, 1.06M)

Internal Organ Simulator.
>Game where you have to micromanage organs in a body, including blood control, heartbeats and all that shit with realistic graphics. Main mode is mission based with free play and endurance modes
>mission mode starts normally, with you taking care of localized regions through the body like chest, art, etc. As you play through the play areas expand. The objectives also get crazier while keeping the semi-realistic feel of the game: You have to deal with ant infestations where they're constantly rerouting veins, aliens doing an open surgery on your body, managing a robot body with oil, gear and pistons and so on
>the inside of the body is appropriately dark, blood lights up areas wherever it goes which would tell you what is in dire need of blood or not
>also there's a multiplayer mode where up to 16 players take care of their own bodies, all conjoined

Attached: 1651864923826.gif (498x462, 646.21K)

Mecha-type game where you shoot it out in the ruins of the old world with Cthulhu monsters, insane cultists, the legions of the anti-Christ, and normal Humans using piloted golems and magic in addition to more standard weapons.
Objective of the game would be find what caused the veil between reality and the beyond to shatter, culminating in a siege and boss fight in R'lyeh against any myriad combination of the factions depending the route you took through the story.
Corruption mechanic from too much knowledge of eldritch lore optional.

Tree of Savior but good

me on the left

Just shoot me already elmo, you aint making x2 anyway

I motorboat you while impregnating you in a mating press.

Attached: 1644714512990.jpg (1200x1358, 312.43K)

fpbp
spsbp

Any of those various simulator games but in an existing game world. From time to time as you go about whatever job if is you do, you see and hear little bits of what's going on in the big world. Sometimes you have to hide from something cataclysmic, sometimes you have to defend yourself, all the whole you're just trying to mow lawns or run a farm or a gas station or whatever the case may be.

In the end, it doesn't matter. You're just a layman trying to make your way in this crazy world.