Is he right about botw2 or does he just hate nintendo?

Is he right about botw2 or does he just hate nintendo?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 87.37K)

man he really couldnt think of ANYTHING better to talk about rather than making his 20th video on botw2? fuck this faggot ass clown. im unsubbing

didn't watch. what'd he say?

tickle me arlo

user that's a puppet

who cares what the faggot thinks? his taste is objectively bad.

Attached: 1555803432456.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

why would cookie monster hate nintendo?

theres nothign wrong with having bad taste

This fag STILL hasn't released his Dread review

Attached: 1635452231738.jpg (720x691, 87.17K)

>botw2 is in a bad state
He also talks a lot of shit about the 1st one.

Why didn’t you play Pikmin 3?

Attached: 176305CA-F2A9-4167-A8F2-689023C4F0DA.jpg (480x720, 28.37K)

for fucks sake user that was just the title, I'm gonna go watch it now just to see what he actually SAYS

what did this little puppet fisting pissant say this time?

do people care what he thinks? He's a puppet.

i love the Any Forums version of arlo who apparently hates everything and always drops the craziest hottest takes. wish it was real

bet he didn't even play dread.

I mean i'm not going to give you his entire script?

ITT: faggot zoomers can't write English.

The only reason this guy is worth any notice at all is because of the puppet. Were it not for the puppet, he'd be a 50 sub nobody with view counts in the hundreds.

Imagine being a grown man and taking what Not Grover from Sesame Street seriously as if the puppet master has any clout or say in anything. Fuck off, literal man children.

Fucking embarrassing cringe.

Attached: 1625208836576.jpg (1440x1440, 86.82K)

just make a puppet that looks exactly the same only like red and use it to shitpost and troll arlo

I honestly hate this puppet. You know how Sesame Street became overrun by samey looking "monster" puppets that are literally just different flavors of Elmo? Arlo is that except at its absolute worst.

I own it on both wii U and switch

>he isn't as hype for BoTW2 because of how long it's been
>BoTW2 has really big shoes to fill bc BoTW redefined the open world. If it's a great game, that actually might not be enough to live up to the hype.
>If it doesn't address BoTW's biggest problems it can be seen as a disappointment
>Worried it could be just BoTW part 2, especially since it's reusing the map
>Thinks that the radio silent signals troubled development
>Says Elden Ring mogs BoTW and is the perfect open world, worried BoTW2 will not be able to be as good as that, especially bc same map and the switch is old

Attached: arlo.jpg (1280x720, 34.87K)

Arlo typically has the worst takes so I’m going to assume he’s just being stupid again about whatever he said.

It's not just being a good follow-up to BotW1 that delays the sequel. Nintendo seems shaken from Genshin Impact.

>hype for botw 2 is completely dead because its been so long
>botw 1 was amazing but deeply flawed
>if botw 2 has the same flaws it will be a disappointment
>reitierates its taking too long despite using the same engine and map
>elden ring has destroyed expectations for future open world games just like botw did when it came out
>calls botw 2's world "hyrule 1.5" kek
>also he loves steam deck. tired of switchs awful performance.

>used to watch arlo all the time when he talked about his ideas for future nintendo games and he gave off an excited vibe
>slowly he becomes more negative and extremely sensitive to twitter
>stops posting idea vids and instead posts weekly news round ups like every other channel out there, making him no longer unique
>news round ups were routinely late and had news from stuff i heard about weeks ago
>keeps complaining in his videos and intstead of going on tangents he just say IN VIDEO that he could make another video on the topic but then doesnt
It got old surprisingly fast for how long I was watching his channel, The Origami King review was pretty good but that's all I can really think of with his new stuff

Attached: 1650812999173.jpg (504x502, 82.2K)

I got it for free with Mario Kart 8 on Wii U and then bought it for full price on Switch

Attached: oj26xmmfozm51.png (200x245, 49.03K)

I hate to be a defender of youtubers here. But it should be said that in Arlo's defense, he at LEAST isn't enough of an egotist to show his face on camera like the other dregs do all the time. That shit is absolute cancer. I would rather look at a generic muppet or a fucking wolf avatar than be forced to watch a pasty faced, attention obsessed, leg-day skipping fag on screen.

to be honest it would suck if botw2 is just going to be more of 1. 1 is just not that good in hindsight and suffers a lot that bogs it down

arlo is fat. he eats ice cream and potato chips

I still like watching some of his stuff but he seems to manufacture his own outrage a lot. He makes some Sonic 2 movie review thats an hour long, and he says "you won't like this review and thats ok" in the title. Then 5 days later he makes a half hour video "addressing" his review. I didn't even watch those reviews but for fucks sake.

>or does he just hate nintendo?
It's arlo user.

All he cares about are cookies, user.

*Elden Ring

Reminder that he said that Sonic Wasn't aimed at kids

The title of the video was changed after people started shitting themselves over it, it wasn't always that.

So he basically came to Any Forums and made a video out of all the shitposts