Why are PC gamers so based?

Why are PC gamers so based?

Attached: basedasf.png (1334x866, 291.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/1029690/discussions/0/3388408347644336266/
store.epicgames.com/en-US/free-games
inkbunny.net/gallery/Reiku/1/d9ee49070b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steamcommunity.com/app/1029690/discussions/0/3388408347644336266/

QRD?

>807 steam discussion posts

>5 minutes into the game you see a black Scottish woman so OP is either misogynistic or racist but probably both.
I would refund too, but I'm only racist I think.

>Homeboy thought he was in a safe space, then he saw a black person
Is this the libshit way of saying never relax lmao

>homeboy
guaranteed a pasty skeleton wrote that

Kill niggers

Why is that furry in your pic being racist, OP?
Furries are part of the LGBT.

Attached: furry.png (1004x744, 236.61K)

He isn't? He's mocking him

Why is it always niggers? They drone on and on about diversity, but everything is half white half nigger. I can't remember the last time they threw in an asian or spic for diversity points. Hell despite the fact the spics like 1/3 of america they've basically been blacked out of all media.

Not anymore

why does the name reiku sound familiar

Yes, you are seeing right, you can give awards to comments now, just like in reddit, this is what Valve has been working on instead of getting rid of tuesday's maintenance.
One day a week you cannot play games for hours because working on more stable servers isn't a priority, working on social media stuff is.

Epic Games Store is giving away Borderlands 3 and Bioshock Collection btw

store.epicgames.com/en-US/free-games

Attached: IMG_20220526_205017.jpg (685x418, 58.7K)

Attached: latest[1].png (887x1536, 969.99K)

Go back

Whenever a game is given out for free on egs I collect it from egs and buy it on steam so epic loses twice as much money.

Very reddit of you, consoom product twice, show it to the man!

Extremely based retard

Attached: 1641964734009.png (757x800, 658.91K)

You already know the answer to that question so why do you ask? It's because niggerinos are heckin oppressed and "underrepresented".

Are you sure? Autistic people in the furry community don't understand sarcasm, so he may be serious.

egs is a much larger company, valve is a much smaller indie company. so yes.

thank you

based if true

Based.

Attached: 1387855182974.png (364x336, 112.97K)

Or what, you'll lose your social credit score?

because leftists don't care about diversity, they care about pissing white culture and history of and owning the "white man" Black people are their latest pet project and tool to use against western civilization and culture

i want more big booty latinas in my game :(

how about you go back to the sweatshop chang

Attached: 4958309.jpg (316x316, 3.66K)

Attached: Untitled.png (641x211, 32.7K)

But ironically enough, actual safe spaces and areas IRL are the ones with no blacks in them! funny how that works huh

he's using conservative mocking terms and throwing them back at him.
>safe space

Because negroes are the most antithetical race to Whites. If you want to erase White people from media and want to make a point of doing so, replace them with a negro and that way it is extremely blatant. Plus Jews have a BBC fetish. They literally cannot stop thinking about Black men violating Jewesses.

That's some pretty funny banter. Only an insecure faggot would run and make a thread on 4channel.org about it.

this, they all reveal themselves, they know exactly what is woke even tho OP never said what was woke
complete morons

lmao this is true
OP didnt even mention black people so by redditors mentioning it first it means they noticed the out of place blacks too

Attached: le-samourai.jpg (897x505, 34.55K)

>That's some pretty funny banter. Only an insecure faggot would run and make a thread on 4channel.org abo-
>-ACK!!

Attached: 1653537159117.jpg (676x701, 79.84K)

This isn't nearly as much of a gotcha as you think it is when your side has made it clear woke = black people in game

Wasn’t there a black coop character in one of the last couple entries too? Or is it just the killing Nazis is not considered problematic by retarded incels?

Furries and racism go hand in hand

Attached: 1653609893406.jpg (981x763, 226.82K)

The jew knows how things work, he's an expert.

Nah you know exactly what's going on, stop pretending niggers being everywhere in video games doesn't come from a push from progressives to diversify gaming characters, at least be honest with yourself

Attached: lol.png (1348x1002, 674.33K)

I mean you'd have to be a woke retard to buy shovelware like sniper elite

Lmao sure thing nigger.

They don't actually care about anything they claim. It's all a power play to undermine their own people because their masters programmed them to hate their own kind.
They're working for the enemy for free, but they're too addicted to the smell of their own farts to notice.

>Hell despite the fact the spics like 1/3 of america they've basically been blacked out of all media.
That's a good point to bring up because it means that this isn't about money.

Attached: Zhukov.jpg (1750x1214, 853.06K)

Don’t bother trying to reason with flat earth tier retards. The shit that passes for hard evidence in the mind of a poltard is laughable.

he is into loli
inkbunny.net/gallery/Reiku/1/d9ee49070b

but seriously thought, when was the last time they made a spic protag that wasnt for ticking boxes

Attached: f956d696d37c22bf7c6e53684985abbd.jpg (735x507, 51.21K)

>every other game with black people
>immediate seething and pant shitting here
>even threads here explicitly crying about the new sniper elite
>teehee this post didn't explicitly mention it! gotcha! you admitted I am right!!!
imagine thinking this works on anyone not already on your side

true

Attached: 1653073261492.jpg (850x465, 103.16K)

there was a black person in the game

>leftists ideologues screech for more female characters and more black characters in games
>they get it
>leftoid subhumans say black characters are not there because of a progressive push in the video game industry

Own up to it faggot, stop being such a pussy, everyone sees through your bullshit

I mean yeah woke people are obsessed with worshipping black people and pushing diversity over storytelling or logicality

Attached: file.png (479x1200, 611.37K)

Thanks for the warning, won't be buying it.

I find this request to be sensible.

Why are there black people in WW2 France?

>leftists are the first one seething over white characters in video games
>people complain about leftists being racist assholes and not wanting white characters in video games
>"reeee you're the one seething and you're the ones that's racist!!"

lmao lol imagine being you