Found out my girl best friend got a bf after 2 years of me trying to start something with her

Found out my girl best friend got a bf after 2 years of me trying to start something with her.
What's a good game to blow steam off tonight? Melee or 3S?

Attached: tumblr_nhc1ghZH151soemn7o1_500.jpg (500x375, 21.59K)

>2 years
how did you waste this much time?

>Spending that much time on a w*man
NGMI.

Attached: 5435353453.jpg (828x904, 158.47K)

You didn't spend 2 years hanging out with this girl just hoping she'd make the first move, did you? Because that would be very stupid.

Melee or 3S niggers

Melee

Attached: 1653233560544.png (401x370, 197.33K)

Should should have been making moves Day 1. If she's known you for 2 years, she's seen enough to not be interested romantically. You gotta try and get in a relationship pretty much directly after meeting if you want it, because minor flaws can be swept under the rung when you're dating, but when you aren't, they're points against you.

Attached: Untitled (1).png (291x356, 150.62K)

Nah I was just on and off with talking to her. At college and don't have a lot of options so she was kind of the only normal one around

Thanks
/thread

>2 years
LOOOOOOOL

i'll hook you up with some free game:
don't plan on spending more than 6 week courting one girl. and i really mean courting. like, trying to make it work after she rejected you once already.

poor retard

>2 years

Well least you choose the right OP pic.

Attached: 1588567403531.png (486x555, 83.49K)

You're the retard for not reading

Lmao, I had my step sister for just one year and already convinced her to stay with me, what a loser

I hope you are just pretending this happened because surely there are no me in this digital age stupid enough to pull this shit.

Incest is something to brag about now I guess. Huh.

i'm not reading your fruity little posts, you 2 years simping FAGGOT

user women only date new people. If you didn't hit it off in the beginning you're doomed in the friend zone for life.

Again, read retard

You keep telling me step doesn't count

Miss the context like the redditor then

It's not that it "doesn't count", go for it I guess but that's still really weird.

>going for 3DPD

Attached: 1632242288346.jpg (800x450, 230.4K)

Listening to rock the dragon for 5 hours straight

It's fine, we're really happy and it's been working out, don't worry about it

Two years trying to get some pussy? Man, you gotta get your priorities straight.
Also, try playing KOF15 instead of 3S or Melee.

Any automatic shotgun

Attached: spasssy.png (876x914, 1.32M)