HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS NIGGER

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS NIGGER

Attached: nothing there.jpg (1920x1080, 422.08K)

Seriously, what is the intended way to do it? Kill the egg? Because I missed that by like 10 hp, I got it staggered but didn’t have enough.

I actually beat him by now, but I’m not sure how. I think he ticked down via burn, but there’s no way I dealt 80dmg any turn to prevent the healing. I suppose Gebura’s “zero dmg after resistances but shitloads before” counts.

Should have put the name in the OP I guess ;_;

I beat it my first time without really doing anything special. Gebura is just too strong.

What game is this?

I suppose your Gebura didn’t use exclusively slash attacks?

Library of Ruina I think

Thanks

im gonna kill you put it there next time

How the fuck did you get past red hood segment, but are having trouble with this? Red mist alone should pulverize his ass.

Nothing there is just all about unga bunga and deflecting his bullshit. What set of cards are you using on her? I just filled her out with her own cards since they sustain themselves on damage, 3 spear, 2 slash, 2 blunt 2 power gains or whatever.

Attached: 1652378263402.png (595x417, 66.42K)

I dumped the spears and blunts lol
Since her egos are all slash I figured I stack slash dmg on her keypage and just use her slash attacks

You are fucking dumb, spear is fantastic since it triple hits, and gives her card draw, I forget which does it, but either slash or blunt gives light, and the other light + draw. That's probably why you're even having trouble. Just put 3 spear, 2 slash, 2 blunt and power gain cards and win everything, or swap one spear for some other card you think is good too.

Solo it with Gebura

Well it worked out, gebura still managed to win clashes against nothing there and apparently the 80hp calculation applies before the immunity :^)

He fucked up and gave her only slash based cards instead of just using her combat pages.

I am using her pages. She has a bunch of slash pages.

Not him but mine did (mostly). Just unga through his resistances

He’s literally immune to slash. Her slashes do 0 dmg.

Attached: pdWNZcz0.jpg (1680x1173, 819.91K)

Stop it. Let it die.

Attached: Prank.png (1000x1000, 182.02K)

Do I really need to play the laboratory gsme first before Library of Ruina?

Yes, it's a direct sequel. If you can't handle the gameplay or get filtered and are too butthurt to continue, maybe watch the cutscenes on youtube or something, but then you'd be missing out on understanding the context for certain stuff related to gameplay or abnormalities.

Attached: 1617756978664.jpg (1222x5300, 2.85M)