Forest Frontiers... home

Forest Frontiers... home...

Attached: latest-8.png (800x521, 837.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/uma74l.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Welcome guests, you now step onto hallowed grounds where the 6 gojirron died.

For me it's Botany Breakers.

Attached: SCR1.png (1280x960, 898.04K)

home

Attached: 1625906920357.png (1670x1065, 303.89K)

What's the best way to play this game in 2020+2?

Attached: 1617207944336.jpg (148x288, 16.95K)

Open RCT2

RCT was one of my first formative computer games. I mainly use it to make realism-oriented dioramas now.

Attached: dogscrew21.jpg (2124x1427, 1.05M)

Why are the RCT1 scenarios so much better than RCT2's?

Buy off GOG and run Open RCT2.

you dont even need the buy it, the demo works just fine

The rock layers are some respectable autism.

I think they got lazy in RCT2 because the game let you make your own scenarios. The RCT1 scenarios are (and I hate using this word) pure soul.

Why don't you like the word "pure"?

thanks anons

Attached: men of culture.jpg (640x480, 42.57K)

Why would you play this game over RCT3, 4 or Planet Coaster? I have played none of them in 15+ years.

Or this, even

Attached: file.png (258x387, 192.26K)

>classic over OpenRCT2

>4
You retarded bro?

Attached: file.png (867x1200, 1.57M)

and fuck microsoft and xbox too

Attached: file.png (1168x1500, 2.49M)

rip rctmart
files.catbox.moe/uma74l.png

Attached: leafy lake.jpg (1258x979, 793.94K)

> competitive RCT concept:
> forest frontiers map
> 4 entrances, players can build but can't destroy
> strategic path building to cockblock other people's rides on ground level ensues
> you can connect paths and one-way signs to other people's building / ride zones to make one-way guest stealing paths into your park
> can't place one-way or other path-buildables on other people's paths for balance reasons
>strategically reserving land with protected cheap hedges / other cheap 1 tile buildables for later
> person can build a train or coaster between two mini-parks people if it benefits both mutually
> you can pick up and drown other park's guests but it will completely fuck your and yours alone reputation ruining you
> if rep hits too low you get disqualified to prevent this being abused
> person with the most money at the end of year 2, month 6 wins
Basically what if RCT was played like Blokus in real time?
also more experimental ideas:
> if a ride's karts / cars are destroyed they don't respawn
> flinging coaster cars at other rides destroys any flat rides / track parts that are hit meaning cheap steel coasters are now flak cannons to aim at other parks if you spend time on them
> 50% reduced sell price after you do this however to balance it so you can't spam it without going broke making it a calculated risk if someone packs their flat rides too close together
> bobsled coasters are effectively shotguns
> drop towers are basically single target luck based airstrikes if you build one in enemy territory
> maybe larger buildings are cheaper have more health instead of being destroyed in a single hit turning colossems and such into literal shields for your park
> maybe you can close other people's rides and park which can be countered in a single click with the "turn on all rides" option in the rides

Attached: 1554422113601.jpg (540x564, 66.74K)

Is there no 4
could've swore there was