Cyberbug 2077 only getting one expansion now

Attached: 1641253125159.jpg (465x344, 30K)

Elden Ring

to be fair I didn't even think they'd roll out a single expansion for such a trashfire

So what's the next game to get Shazam'd after Cyberpunk and Elden Ring?

depends if they show something like elder scrolls gameplay and it's buggy as fuck or GTA 6

>elden ring
nice try, loser

>fromdrones STILL haven't recovered
kek

How did Shazam completely dab all over Soiberpunk but get owned by Elden Ring

witcher 4 on unreal 5

>fromdrones STILL haven't recovered
I'm 150 hours in and I STILL haven't beaten elden ring

>witcher 4
oh that'll be a good dumpsterfire

Cyberpunk was obviously going to be a complete disaster like 2 years before it ever came out. Literally every single time they showed it it looked less impressive than what they promised beforehand. By the time of its release month only retards like people that use Reddit thought it was going to be any good.

Cyberpunk2077 failed like Zero Dawn: FB and Battlefield.

What is going on with multimillion dollar games failing? Cyberpunk was incomplete, ZD was woke as shit and battlefield was rushed. Where is the love?

they don't have anybody talented working for them anymore

Remember when a game with wild hunt subtitle barely had any wild hunt related content?

Forbidden West failed so bad the dev got on and had a little rant. He's probably not going to be with that company much longer. You know something went totally south when devs want to throw mud.

Gimme link to the rant.

Why didn't Shazamfags every make Horizon threads? Sony shills.

7/10 at best

you can find it with a google search. its still up.

Nobody was hyping horizon so there was no need for Shazam to mock it. Same reason why dying light 2 dropped and yet no one talks about it. The game is a boring slog with a nightmarishly boring development history.

Elden was a gold standard, its is going to be rightfully milked to death with a success like that.

With what fucking search terms? I only get bitching about Elden ring and gamerant shit.

It's a dead game no one even cares it's getting an expansion

it was getting buzz until the new face reveal of the protag. she looked pretty bad, like it was made by a raging dyke team.

>raging dyke team
lol probably, uh... i think it was more walking it back so it wouldn't be a meme. games with 'made for THOSE people that don't buy games' always become Memes or fail outright. IDC desu

Shazam is a response to people continuing to hype a product beyond reason when it’s becoming obvious it’s not going to live up to it. It’s why Shazam posts are structured with things like
>it doesn’t need X
>it doesn’t need Y
>it doesn’t need Z
For horizon and other major titles nobody is discussing them at all, let alone believing hype for them. So Shazam is not necessary.

Cant find anything.

it wasn't exactly a interesting title to begin with so.. more of the same?

bullshitter, found it in seconds. learn to use google.

All points to starfields. Zero chances what this game not gonna be dump of shit. And addition points what this gonna be last bethesda game, before company became another 343 in microsoft army if dead.

Is it really getting an actual expansion? source?

The face reveal was the only buzz it ever got. It was completely overshadowed by ER its entire development.

beleive me, todd isn't going to want to fuck up star field. he has Phil in a xbox shirt with a loaded shot gun behind his desk chair.

What the fuck doI search for then? "horizon developer leak" gives jack shit but adverts.

starfield will sell YUGEly
everybody bethesdrone (me included) is gonna buy it and then, depending if its heavily marketed, it'll have a lot of normies as well
unlike cyberpunk Todd's kept his cards close to his chest. they're probably shit, but we'll see

sorta. it was a dissapointing title to be sure.
> it did not
bring in the wamonzs player base that they thought was coming in
didn't really do anything to nut tickle any previous fans
other titles were out that did the adventure field thing better

they weren't even trying. then when they try to put them together you have a walking slice of SPAM vs soft british accents and cute faces on top of the Souls formula. seesh.

its gonna sell, don't get me wrong. its gonna sell well, but is it going to be good? they didn't delay it for nothing. but i think its going to be fucking fall out in space. zzzz

zero, i mean ZERO chance gta 6 flops. gta 5 and rdr2 were massive and very successful. now with all these years, this massive budget, this giant brand, it literally cant be bad. itll probably be greedy and filled with mtx, yes, but it wont be bad. at least not the singleplayer.
halo is also a big game with a big budget and all that, but it's really not the same. 343 has been garbage for a long time and theyre also nowhere near rockstar's level, nor is halo anywhere near as big as gta

> SPAM
guy in a video called her "Florida woman" that sums it up.

Why do you care? Why do we care?

thats the issue, it cost too much money to make these things to fail.

I tried cybershit for the first time the other day after reading reviews stating the game is now "playable and fun"

Idk who the fuck wrote that story but God damn they are fucking stupid, I still have no fucking clue why a mega corporation would put a terrorist personality on a mcguffen drive

gta 6 could flop and it still sell enough to buy half of China. i didn't beleive people were calling out of work to play gta5 but sure enough.

Because the Arasaka leader was moustache twirling evil.

They fucking DELAYED it. Its fucking bethesda, you fucking believe that they delayed it because lack of content? Its gonna be No man's sky ver2. Last game they did was f76. Game was unplayable for 2 years, only retarded bethesdadrones was happy.

> It just didn't sell and didn't entertain anyone
Ftfy. Get to the point user. Woke women don't sell games. look at RE3 or that Square game that's coming out. will be DOA after week one, yet again.
its bargin bin quality, they'll release a definitive eition but spending 60 for a beta version of a game is insane
it wont