What are some game series you think would work great crossing over?

What are some game series you think would work great crossing over?

Attached: ritz-oreo-kb-inline-220524-48af95.jpg (1875x2500, 1.56M)

Oreos and Ritz are disgusting as fuck. Stop fucking putting Ritz in every single dish at Thanksgiving

Why do Oreos taste like cardboard?
I had same issue with kit-kats

>hate chocolate but love Ritz
About to make a chicken pasta velvetta dish with ritz crumbs on top tonight for dinner. Good shit.

Oreos are overrated as fuck. Work well as ice cream or milk shake but the actual coockie it's shit, specially because the middle creammy part.

do ameritards really?

Attached: lgr.png (420x460, 348.38K)

>like oreos
>like ritz
>mfw OP image

Attached: 1653261947956.jpg (292x292, 37.9K)

Same. I don't think the flavors would blend well

I'm sure the corporation knows better than you.

If love to see Kirby interacting with the devil may cry universe.

DESU it’s also peanut butter with it as well so that could help with the flavor. Not just the cracker.

When did you two realize you were homosexuals?

A proper MarioXSonic game. Not smash, not some kind of fucking Olympics tie in, a straight up platformer that mixes the two styles.

They come up with all sorts of shitty ideas that never make it past the cutting room floor, and oftentimes even the ones that do sell so poorly that they discontinue them within a month or two.

changed the recipe to cheaper ingredients because lardasses thought the ingredients were making them fat and not the eating four boxes full of cookies and crackers part.

Holy shit. That’s the stupidest thing I have ever read on this site.

So it actually used to taste like chocolate?
Interesting...
I do eat Oreo clones and for some reason they're so much better that it's not funny

for me its Sproke

Attached: 1628455918181.png (225x224, 109.9K)

You eat cocks too, what’s your point?

What would make for better for a MarioSonic "crossover" would be if they did it in the same way the CrashSpyro GBA games did it.
Have Mario (and Luigi) isekai'd into Sonic's world and vice-versa for Sonic (and Tails)

Ratchet and clank and jak and daxter and

That straight up sounds good imo.

take about six of these and let them sit in a cup of milk for about a minute. thank me later

I can tell you're from the south. That shit is so gross btw. My papa ate it

>Mario finds magic Ring in Bower's Castle "Sorry Mario the Princess is in....ANOTHER UNIVERSE!"
>bing bing wahoos right in to it With Luigi and Yoshi jumping in to help
>as they are going though the portal space they see a giant robot shaped like a egg with a mustache and glasses fly by going towards their world
>all the levels have multiple paths, with some of them meant for certain characters.
>Bowser and the Koopas that came with him have been turned in to Robots
>When you get back to the Mushroom Kingdom Dr.Robotnik has started to Terraform it and transform many of the various things in to Robots.
>Ends With Super Sonic and...Ultra Mario using the Chaos Gems infused with a Power Star to beat Mecha Bowser and Kaiju Bell Eggman