Master Duel

You ever dust anything you came to regret?

Attached: ApoqliphortTowers-NECH-EN-R-1E.png (307x450, 357.16K)

No, I put a lot of thought into every card I dust

>tfw I went 1-9 playing drytron today.
Imagine going back 2 month in the past and telling everybody that this would happen haha

Still the best 2004

Attached: Gren.png (400x580, 637.73K)

I dusted a Drident months ago

Ruddy Rose

No, I don't dust anything I don't have 3 of.

Attached: 1604373536100.png (1377x1950, 3.91M)

Any good spell cards for moving my banished monsters to the graveyard?

Burial from a different dimension

dragonmaid structure deck when

Sexo with Exo

Attached: Exorsister Elaine.jpg (600x811, 87.17K)

>Remove the trap that destroy backrow because it was a brick more often than not.
>True nigger flips IO

>All my duels in Gold are either chink stall bots who eat up 15 minutes of my time to just close the game or chinks who close the game the second they lose the coin toss

God this game is fucking unplayable can Konami just ban all the fucking chinks please!??!

Attached: XXEverywhere.jpg (800x450, 67.82K)

I dusted a royal finish masked chameleon and ended up making an ogdoadic deck that he could go into a couple months later
don't dust your royals, bros

Holy shit, I thought this thread and /mdg/ were just bitching needlessly about AFK bots but it's literally 90% of my games in Gold right now. Do people seriously surrender to this shit? How can this possibly be worthwhile for them?

I need that dust bro

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

When you're a Japanese salaryman whose only time to himself is the train ride to and from work then it's worth surrendering to get a real match.

What I want to know is what happens when two bots come against each other, do they just surrender at the exact same instant and whoever has a slightly better connection loses?

>tfw no Ishizu gf

Attached: 1626805354073.jpg (980x1200, 188.25K)

the bot that goes first loses on the draw phase i assume

never
too flat to be legal

Final sigma and royal HFD.

Its your own fault for being in gold.

Fuck it, I'm going to make an OTK deck with 5 in the ED to see how many free wins I can get from real players thinking I'm a bot

>imagine being diamond 1, with no threat of deranking, and still playing swordsoul.
I thought I would see less cancer once I've made it all the way up here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.48_[2020.01.31_21.47.40].jpg (1920x1080, 189.26K)

her card is cute

Attached: GravekeepersSpiritualist-SOFU-EN-C-1E.png (476x695, 713.72K)

i read that as apoopifart towers

This is why you aren't paid to think

Pay-framelord Omega
He also enables Baronne with Halq on the field

>Just got to play with pic related (also baron) and the spirit rock that stops monster effects
>Have not seen a single one at all
Why is no one talking about these cards? They’re like kaiju on crack (+3 AND spells AND special summon)

Attached: 74EE663E-3418-4BC1-BEC2-8FD33CDF0743.jpg (341x500, 46.43K)

You cant crossout fusion destiny to stop verte right?

>Fuck it, I'm going to make an OTK deck with 5 in the ED to see how many free wins I can get from real players thinking I'm a bot
Don't forget to report your finding, I am curious.

How many bots are in plat anyway? I have sent around 4-5 bots from gold 1 today, and there is still plenty more of them here.

I dusted DPE without reading it because I figured it was something that probably only worked in a hero deck. Doesn’t really matter though because I’m not a homosexual and wouldn’t use it anyways.

Can somebody make me a cool beast build?

No.

nobody plays spirit monsters

>force a Tri-Brigade faggot to face even the slightest modicum of turbulence
>stares at the board for over two minutes like a fucking retard
bonus points if they're trying to decide what to pop with DPE even though they've already lost.

Attached: angry.jpg (480x360, 23.34K)

i'm pretty sure that Priestess is her card though

Attached: 3381441.jpg (421x614, 68.47K)

Because at the end of your turn your field is a bunch of weak tokens

Thanks for the effortless dailies botchads!

>Go to Plat or higher
>Drytrannies, Tri-Zoos, Meta cancer everywhere
>Still cant do shit for 15 minutes but this time I lose all my games instead of winning

No thanks you can stay in your cancer shithole

Verte isn't activating that card, they're copying its effect.

tink tink tink
*yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Attached: RivalryofWarlords-KICO-EN-R-1E.png (673x1000, 1.1M)

>Flip Rivalry of Warlords against Tri-brigade as soon as they summon Kerass
>Their brain experiences complete shutdown as they just start summoning Kitts

Skill issue.

Because I cant summon yatagarasu yet

But they’re SO good and underrated if you can play around their ‘return to hand’ effect. Got to plat 1 with them in only a few weeks.

Attached: FFCB6C94-5F98-499A-9326-485A8FFD9630.png (474x694, 785K)

Literally no one plays Drytron anymore, they all moved to swordsoulless.

Weak tokens plus >no monsters can activate effects AT ALL including hand and gy unless their spirit

HANG ALL SWORD CHINKS.

Attached: 589.jpg (500x738, 48.76K)

i haven't encountered any drytrons though, it's full of swordsouls fags what a fucking boring piece of shit deck

I just encountered a Drytron player in Gold. It was my only human player for like ten matches.

I think I'm seeing more in gold, but that could just be a different time of day to when I was playing on a plat account. As for what deck I'm going to use I'm really not sure; would a draglubion/numeron dragon OTK be the most consistent?
>1x Draglubion
>1x Numeron Dragon
>1x some other number dragon xyz
That leaves two slots for me to synchro or fuse into level 8s... any ideas on how I could turbo two level 8s out?

>bots in gold 2
Seriously

They're everywhere

Were you playing Cyber Dragons bro? Because that was me, was my second match against a real person climbing from Silver 3 today.

>That leaves two slots for me to synchro or fuse into level 8s... any ideas on how I could turbo two level 8s out?

Kaiju luna.

They aren't in diamond.

Assuming they're just going to pass when they see I have 5 in the ED with a japanese name, they won't leave any monsters for me to kaiju. That's also why I'm hesitant to do numeron as there would likely be no monsters to boost ATK from

No
So there are at least two Drytrons

>reach Diamond 2
>suddenly everyone and their fucking mom is running DD Crow
am I missing something? This is like the one hand trap that actually stops Earth Machines, come on stop it.

Attached: watching.gif (500x501, 979.44K)

Blame Dee Pee Eee

Blame dpe

Blame the duel penetration enjoyer

It's a DPE counter