Elden Ring Co-Op Releases 5/27

youtube.com/watch?v=lHKuJO9nK-8

Q) Can the mod get me banned?

A) No, the mod doesn't connect to the matchmaking servers and does not use FromSoftware's online services and therefore you can't get banned for using it.

Q) What is the player cap?

A) The maximum player count in a party is 4 (1 host + 3 guest players). Increasing the player cap beyond this is out of the scope of this project.

Q) Are there invasions?

A) No, there are no invasions. You can PvP with members of your party if you like using an item to toggle friendly fire mode.

Q) How do items work?

A) Items are unique to every player. If boss drops a talisman pouch for example, everyone will get it. The same applies to items found in the world and enemy drops.

Q) How do sites of grace/bonfires work?

A) If one player sits at a site of grace anywhere in the world an enemy/world reset will occur for every player. If a player is fighting a non-open world boss at this time, they will be placed back outside the fog wall and the fight will be reset.

Q) Is progress shared?

A) Yes progress is shared. But it only applies to actions you do whilst in a player's world - for example if you start a fresh character and join a player to kill an end-game boss, only that boss will be dead in your world and you won't inherit all of the other player's progress they had before you joined.

Q) How does it work with the anti-cheat?

A) It doesn't, the mod uses a separate launcher which runs the game without launching Easy Anti-Cheat.

Q) Can I use other mods?

A) Yes, however for regulation / param file edits everyone in the party must have them active in order for them to be visible. (e.g. if just 1 player uses a randomiser, it will only work for that player).

Come celebrate death of invasions and actual good multiplayer in a Fromsoft game!

Attached: Untitled.png (1223x573, 1.08M)

>PC players only now getting co-op
>mfw meanwhile PS5 kings and Xbox Chads have had co-op this whole time

Stay winning Console champs. Don't let them try to divide us.

Attached: 1408513112083.jpg (251x242, 12.35K)

why do trannies make mods for nothing instead of working a real job in the industry?

can I use this on a pirated copy?

The game deserves a playerbase split. Constant connection errors out the ass on PC purely because of Fromsoft's EAC and they dropped the ball hard with invasions and just generally making the multiplayer interesting. At least this will give it replayability with modded co-op runs through the entire game.

Attached: 1644352653879.jpg (901x1024, 107K)

>turn on friendly fire mid boss fight

Attached: devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

probably not

i just dont get why consoles exist when pc gets cool shit like this

It doesn't use FROM's severs so it will most likely work.
This is why Namco will cease and desist this mod for allowing pirates to use a private server or emulated lan.

I had fun griefing while I still had the chance. So long, rivers co-op fags, I enjoyed bonking you with my big stick.

Recommend retarded coop builds.

Attached: 1650948900923.gif (544x496, 355.05K)

>I jsut don't get why a legitimately unhackable and honest way to the play the game exists when I can play the same game on a hacker saturated platform and possibly get all my servers banned
How's dark souls 2 servers for you? How about DS3? I just finished a good fight club on PS4 about 4 hours ago!

Squad of all archers. Everyone goes to opposite corners of the boss room. Silly amounts of kiting occur

For me? I was just going to be the Ghiza Wheel guy.

kek

Console will always objectively, without question and without arguments be the king platform OF CHOICE for soulsborne games. I hoe after this mod gets the ER servers knocked out and pc nigs have nothing that from NEVER RELEASES ANOTHER GAME ON PC EVER AGAIN. Let them play tf2 and counterstrike for the remainder of time

Sorry but I won't buy a game for the sole purpose of using a mod. Fuck you

I'm gonna be playing elden ring co-op instead because I'm not a PVPfag

Attached: 1653257923654.png (260x327, 136.97K)

>I'm bad at PVP so I'm gonna risk the entire game for the sake of avoiding it!
Just play skyrim lol fuck why do humans like you exist? Gatekeeping exists for a reason and losers like you are why.

Are you retarded?

i thought it was already co-op

COOP is balanced around getting invaded so you don't just nuke level mobs, this mod is essentially "super easy journalist mode" by breaking invasions.

Gonna be fun when the banwave hits.

>balanced around something you can password, and balanced around something that might not happen very often
???

Its not balanced around, anything. They boost HP because otherwise they would have to add new attacks, spam common enemies in boss fights, or rework the AI.

He plays on console, so that's a given.