Cringiest scene in all of gaming history

Cringiest scene in all of gaming history

Attached: cring.jpg (1076x539, 36.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a gay ass game.

the most human character ever written in a game. felt bad for the fella.

*murders 1,000 people*

Only males understand his character

Cringiest post in all of Any Forumsaming history

*hangs blacks from trees*

well nah i dont so mind negros and gays having their marriages, ive felt obliged to have gay sex myself in a southern accent
*murders 100 policemen*

Of course you wouldn't understand human emotion and complex reflection you dumb autistic nigger

>game rubs you in the face that you were responsible for killing the farmer with this TB
>meanwhile you murder hundreds of lawmen in every single mission
Yeah that shit simply doesn't work

>Kills 1000 people
>"I dunno dutch"
>Kills 2000 more people
>"I think you're becoming crazy"
>Robs people
>"Sistah I..."
>beats up sick man
>"I'm afraid, sistah....also I think women should vote."
>dies

MAY I..... STAND ON CHICKEN.....

Attached: Enhern.jpg (1280x720, 83.62K)

when I read posts like these I do wonder if the poster has ever actually played the game

I liked it. It would be easier to understand if you actually played the game instead of listening to your favorite video essay creator tell you why it's bad

When I read posts like these I do wonder if the poster has dementia.

The version with Swanson is much better

Arthur did seem like a bit of a faggot, didn't he? Just...weirdly out of place dialogue for the setting. My expectations for GTA 6 are low.

kek

That scene in the last of us where the little nigga dies and his dad immediately commits suicide made me kek

This scene is only for high honor Arthurs in the first place. High honor means little killing and screwing people over. The game should have had Arthur not kill in chapter VI and for high honor players to get alternate objectives, mostly stealth based, to avoid killing. Arthur is meant to be thinking things through, mulling over his choices, trying to earn redemption but nothing really changes. He still kills many men hunting the band of outlaws, thieves and killers but throwing some money at the people he wronged makes things right.

kill yourselves nigger weebs you shit on the game because it's made by heckin white people instead of zipperhead slant eyed ricecels and you didn't experience it on day one release in a dark room with a comfortable temperature pregamed with snacks, drinks, alcohol, weed etc with no spoilers. all you do is parrot Any Forumseddit memes, video essayists or hopped on the game after it's already been ruined for you. you will never understand the feeling and you will never be a real woman

No.

Attached: 1634232987263.jpg (329x399, 44.03K)

>kill yourselves nigger weebs you shit on the game because it's made by heckin white people instead of zipperhead slant eyed ricecels and you didn't experience it on day one release in a dark room with a comfortable temperature pregamed with snacks, drinks, alcohol, weed etc with no spoilers. all you do is parrot Any Forumseddit memes, video essayists or hopped on the game after it's already been ruined for you. you will never understand the feeling and you will never be a real woman

Attached: 1644001152672.jpg (935x1024, 92.87K)

>FORGIVE ME NUN MAY I STAND UNSHAKEN?
>HEY ARTHUR LET'S GET SOME REVENGE BECAUSE IM A STRONG WOMAN
>*refuse*
>*rewarded with low honor points*
lol don houser can lick my ass clean

>Omg so dad Arthur was a good man :(

Arthur has killed at least 900 men, women, and even more children, and stolen gorillions of dollars

Attached: 1652128388387.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

Same with GTA IV trying to guilt you if you choose to kill Darko. You’ve killed a million other people who were lowly drug dealers or criminals, why would you not get revenge for a personal thing?

yeah but, he did a sad face and coughed at the end

How the fuck is saying you're afraid to die translating to "I'm a good man who loves gay sex"?

I take it back I'm naming my child Arthur Morgan

slippery slope user

lol

Saint Arthur " I Can't Breath" Morgan

>MAY I..... STAND ON CHICKEN.....

Attached: 1603725073878.jpg (720x720, 26.23K)

>tfw can't even shit on the game's story because it was so boring i dropped it after an hour or two

Attached: 1639237715210.png (500x500, 104.35K)

cringiest moment in Any Forums gaming history
youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M

Attached: w7ilhw6bm0561.png (1255x1528, 600.33K)

Holy shit he sounds Adam Jensen's autistic cousin Abel Johnson

fake as fuck

Do you need weed and alcohol to enjoy it?