Why does Any Forums get so upset about people not liking JRPGs? That shit can barely be considered games

Why does Any Forums get so upset about people not liking JRPGs? That shit can barely be considered games

Attached: 1643305200977.gif (319x179, 3.95M)

It's not wrong to dislike JRPGs, but it's weird how a lot of nintendo youtubers hate them and always complain when they show up in a Direct.

I love RPGs and Anime and hate Shitendo

Here's me parrying a faggy Scrimblotard

Attached: grimmjow-vs-ichigo-anime.webm (640x490, 772.5K)

jrpgs and anime are good

I only play Jrpgs and don't care for other stuff maybe their problem is the leftist indoctrination.

You still mad that no one liked last years spring Direct?

based

I can't believe people play zeldashit and Mario games. Like what the fuck

but nintendo IS rpgs and anime
it's japanese

Because it signals an incapability or unwillingness to understand a game in a way that requires any semblance of planning, I guess. Most people I know that don't like RPGs are just total retards that can't handle numbers or a plot.

How is this not a game?

Attached: 1472575622217.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

I just dont like liberals and those pretend japanese culture is le toxic 24/7 while they have niggers and incels shooting random people on a daily basis.

>game not what I like therefore not game!
eat shit retard

>thats not jrpg though because... it just isnt OK!

>Can barely be considered games
How so?

because an anime turn based game is the furthest possible a game can be in both aesthetic and gameplay to an interactive flashy western hollywood movie that tries to be gritty and """"""realistic""""""
once you notice the closer a game is to a gritty western hollywood movie the more it gets called "good design" a lot of internet arguments will make more sense to you

>crouch r1
>roll
>crouch r1
>roll

There's no crouching in BB, also he used a hunter tool and plunge R2, literally no R1 presses in that webm.

people don't get upset about you not liking jrpgs
people get upset about you making bad faith arguments and complaining about jrpgs every single day

my bad
>plunge r2
>roll
>plunge r2
>roll

>Weebs are so butthurt they can't even accept e-celebs disliking their samey animu tripe
You people are so thinned-skin, it's insane

Attached: 1653445782614.gif (39x39, 179.63K)

No, there's only plunge R2, the other attack is the hunter too beast roar.

Kys fromtranny

What about Pokémon? Or does that not count somehow

>Le quirky youtuber mentions anime in their video
>Shows off le wacky anime moment
>Acts sarcastically confused or dumbfounded and starts drinking

Attached: PB.jpg (1218x720, 141.93K)