Should I get a PS5 now or wait for the slim version?

Should I get a PS5 now or wait for the slim version?

Attached: ps5.jpg (587x580, 53.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMcjTChY2Tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should get a PC because all PS games are getting ported anyways.

You could be dead in a year just enjoy what you want now and don't wait for things that may not come out

>you should get a PC
>in 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

just wait for the ps6 at this point

you should wait for when there are games for it.

This
only elden ring , ratche and clank and spiderman are on it now
Doesn't worth it yet

PC gaming is dead

Do you have a decent PC?
If yes, then there's no reason to get a PS5 at all.

Attached: 1643321560691.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

>bro just spend 3000$ on a gaming pc to play ps5 games at worse resolutions and framerates

kek the masterturds are scrambling

youtube.com/watch?v=HMcjTChY2Tw

>you should get a PC
Does OP look like a phonepost to you, dimwit?

If you were smart, you wouldn't bother with a PS5 at all. No games, and it's shit as a teevee box on its own.

Retards.
You wouldn't get a PC /just/ to play PS5 games. You get a PC to play games from all consoles and generations.
Surely you cannot be this fucking retarded.

Why not wait? The thing has no games. You'll buy it, play some shitty multiplat or PS4 game and then to collect dust.

Don't understand why you got nothing but hate for this. You're right. It's also true of the Xbox. The best decision IS to go PC and will be in the future.

Morons like you are talking like people that browse Any Forums just now started gaming.
We all played everything we wanted to from older games.

>pc gaming is dead
Funny that, people have been saying it for 15 years but it couldn't be any further from the truth

I bought one I've told everyone to wait since. It doesn't do anything new or special. It doesn't have any must play games either. I think I've played one PS5 game on it.

Nigger, I've played video games longer than you have been alive. No one that has been playing video games that long would defend console ecosystems. You are underage and your post shows it.
Kill yourself.

>checkerboarding
lol.

But user. Haven't you heard about EmULaTioN??!??

>literally puts 8K on the box to trick retards
>no games currently output at 8k, console can't even upscale to 8k
>okay, what about 4k gaming? surely the zen2 apu is powerful enoug-
>can't even hit native 4k, has to checkerboard upscale
LMAO.

Neither. Upgrade your PC or build a new one if need be.

it's fun but i really don't play it enough after i finished Rift Apart.

Attached: ps5 on ps display.jpg (2048x1153, 202.27K)

Xbox is the superior system this time around

Meanwhile pc fags are creating uncountable amounts of electronic waste for a never ending dick waving contest with zero standardization of quality because the people that consume it are stupid enough to fall for insane amounts of marketing for what inevitably amounts to a 5% performance increase

These fucking things cost almost a thousand dollars right now. I would never spend that kind of money on a PlayStation.

PC+Switch is all you need.

Attached: 1642543662807.jpg (826x1024, 100.31K)