Justify pirating video games

Justify pirating video games

Attached: Piracy.png (575x1230, 477.36K)

I don't need to. It's convenient, so I'll do it as I please.

I can and nobody will stop me

Don't charge more than 10 dollars for your game, and I won't pirate it.

Attached: content.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

offer a good service and people will buy it

Any action can be justified by an expert. Consequently, there are no unjustified actions, but actions whose justification we have not yet heard.
The expert is comparable to that divine scientist in whose infinite book all possible formulas are inscribed. The expert does not have to exist, he only has to be conceivable.
Everything can be justified. Therefore, nothing requires justification.

The game developer has not republished a version of the game on PC or modern consoles that I can easily purchase, download, and play. I'd often like to pay for an official version, but if the alternative is a used copy going for $70 on ebay and that money goes to some random guy then I won't bother unless I'm really into owning a physical version of the game.

I want to do it

Attached: 1652884887481.jpg (320x224, 20.24K)

Intellectual property is a spook

Attached: 1639516138390.jpg (400x400, 11.16K)

Todays games are fucking shit and not worth the penny the ask for.

Fuck the industry and fuck the consumers.
I wouldn't have bought it anyway so no money was lost.

;)

he's starving already

Attached: gabe.jpg.461610741.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

It doesnt matter if everyone in the world buys a game. Companies will still blame piracy for not making a number higher than it is and make the game suck as much money out of a customer as humanly possible.
Voting with my wallet doesnt work, so therefore im going to do what apparently pisses these companies off more than not buying their game.

Now let me think... would I rather spend a stupid amount of money on a game that I may not like and be bored of in an hour or two, or would I rather pay nothing and try as many games as I like, knowing that idiots will keep paying so that I don't have to?

FPBP

When will the jew learn.

Attached: morals.png (462x341, 73.52K)

I feel like it, simple as.
With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey, I'll get all my vidya for free

Attached: 1521173613225.png (868x751, 54.57K)

i used to have doom 2 on 5 pirated floppy disks from my uncle
shit's been around since at least the 90's, video games are fine

This. I buy games. I collect games. I've bought multiple copies of a game I love across multiple platforms. I've splurged on disgustingly overpriced collector's editions. I've whaled F2P games due to having an excellent time playing them. If your game is good, I'll pay you for it. I'm the actual Ethical Pirate who will download a game for free and buy a copy if I enjoy it. If I really enjoy it, I'll buy multiple copies and give them out to friends as gifts. All of that being said, I also do feel entitled to enjoying a game if I spend basically $60 minimum for one

Pirates usually get the best service.

I’m a fuckin NEET. Can’t sell a product to me I don’t have any money to spend

its unironically easier than paying for them

Chad

They don't support what I want. So I'll do what I want. Bitch.

Attached: 1652411530925.jpg (640x480, 47.79K)

My justification is that piracy rips off creators hard work without compensation, damages the industry, facilitates negative consumption mindset, letting gamers believe that games should be free.

so if it becomes inconvenient to pirate then you'll buy the game? lol wut?

If it's not a good service, why are you wasting your time pirating it?

Because I want to bring pain and suffering to this starving poor game shop owner in this photograph
He is so depraved by my vile piracy I figuratively intercept his games in the cyber world and pillage the honest paying cuckstomers

Attached: 1407597261083.jpg (719x703, 71.15K)

I'll start buying games again when game developers stop pissing me off. Immediately cease and desist the following practices
>censorship of any kind
>bad/biased translations
>exploitative monetization (DLC of any kind, gatcha, "season pass", etc) expansion packs with significant extra content a la TES and Civilization are okay
>insufficient fanservice (eg pantyshots)
>insufficient loli characters (two is the MINIMUM)
>insufficient costumes for female characters
>insufficient fun gameplay

Attached: 1649872400654.jpg (907x750, 53.41K)

I don't justify shit. I just do whatever the fuck I want. Come and stop me bitch.

Yes, like some games with good online or a lot of patches

just because
also because its funny pirating indie games

Female protagonist.

I wont, I just like spending my money on things that actually matter