ITS GOOD BECAUSE

>ITS GOOD BECAUSE...

>INTERNET MAN SAID SO!

Attached: th (2).jpg (322x225, 21.62K)

Everyone can play it, we don't need other people's opinions.

op here, posted wrong pic

Attached: R004dfddd2055716dfb1182814f4e5d97.jpg (1000x500, 170.84K)

based internet man enjoyer

Not everyone is living the parasocial life OP

It has a dream-like quality, and is a simple 3D game, it's not hard to see why people like it. It sold quite a lot back before the internet was popular too. Basically you're a faggot

I just wish it had more music

It's good because it's good, not because anyone says it's good

I play this game every day, it's on my phone.
Whenever I poop, I play Mario 64.

Attached: photo_2021-11-06_18-25-04.jpg (640x1280, 50.14K)

Even back in 1996 as a wee lad I knew that Super Mario 64 was the dawn of a new era. It was truly unlike anything that came before.

das rite

No, it's good cuz i played it and it was good

kind of boring desu

>3:34am
You do not live a productive or healthy life.

it sounds fucking cancerous to play a platformer on a touchscreen emulator.

More like it's good because all the other 3D platformers besides dreamcast sonic have 0 skill ceiling, if only sunshine wasnt unfinished it would shit all over it but we dont live in a world where gamecube first party games werent rushed pieces of shit

It's good because unlike you i actually played it, and back then you didn't have Youtube to tell you what to think, so no faggot made a 40 min video claiming it's bad. It is still good fun all these years later.

I had to poop

It's surprisingly good, because unlike WASD, the analog is actually analog.
I have a nice groovy plastic screen protector though, I hate the feeling of glass on my fingers

Attached: photo_2021-11-06_18-24-23.jpg (640x1280, 55.65K)

>IT'S BAD BECAUSE....

>I'M A CONTRARIAN

sm64 is good because the movement is fun even to this day

Super Mario 64 is still fun to play today.

>3:34am
>poop
You do not eat a productive or healthy diet.

Sure enjoy your pile of shit while i dine on my pure kino, sonic adventure.

The only people who like it only do because of nostalgia and it was ground breaking for its time. If you go to play it now you'll only do the first couple worlds available and then ultimately get bored and put it back on the shelf to gather more dust.

>It has a dream-like quality, and is a simple 3D game, it's not hard to see why people like it. It sold quite a lot back before the internet was popular too. Basically you're a faggot
This and all the retarded zoomers with a "video game essay" "a retrospective". I actually hate these faggots cause they are complaining about 20-30year old games.

Hey pannen didn’t know you lurked here