#savetf2

Holy shit, even medic's VA is on board
Will Valve actually make a response?

Attached: savetf2.png (1009x875, 207.86K)

no
why would they

From what? What's wrong with it? I don't play TF2

why do these idiots think Valve will be able to remove hackers and bots from tf2 when they cant even remove them from csgo, a far more profitable and popular game?

Attached: gabensteak.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Players are mad because Valve refuses to add mlp and furry skins also no LGBTQ representation

But they literally added pony hat when mlp was hot shit..

People are mad valve isnt releasing new content for a 15 year old f2p game.

This is all viral marketing for TF3

Yes but it's visible only when it's Halloween, I want the whole world to know that I'm a degenerate 24/7 #saveTF2

Just change your steam avatar.

>Valve
>Responding
Im sure the trannies over at twitter will somehow make them break their complete radio silence trust the plan bro

so fucking cringeworthy, just stop this shit already
peaceful protests don't work. go and commit some crimes and threaten the people like a faggot terrorist if you want your demands to be taken seriously

That's not enough!

they release new content for dota 2 all the time though?

>Medic VA
He’s literally the only one of the VA (with exception to scout’s) who even gives a shit about TF2 anymore. Everyone else just did it for a paycheck and went to the next project. Still mad respect to him though. Also RIP soldier still.

Attached: CC08EDF2-5C3F-4671-913F-C54B1B2C9FEB.jpg (640x602, 43.89K)

they have been releasing new paid content with cosmetics but they aren't fixing the bots.

Based Downes

Anyone else find this bitter sweet where there is so much fan support for an old ass game and yet at the same time, so much fan hate for Overwatch 1&2 despite being much newer? I can’t think of the best words to describe this feeling.

more people would play again, more people would buy shit again, it really shouldn't be that hard to fix this problem with a multibillionaire company, should have been fixed two years ago

Valve is a worthless garbage company that only cares about making card games.

Why not release TF3 by this point?

Attached: papermario.png (860x949, 151.92K)

>I don't play TF2
You're already miles better than anyone who does.