Phenomenal game shadowdropped

>phenomenal game shadowdropped
>nobody on Any Forums is talking about it

Attached: DRAINUS-Ann_05-22-22.jpg (1920x1080, 459.69K)

what language is that logo written in

english

DR.ANUS?

Attached: 1629351435655.gif (328x263, 294.29K)

can you morb anyone in this?

>Any Forums is not talking about shmups
Imagine my shock.

what's so phenomenal about it?

it's just...extremely fun. nothing but fun gameplay and cool visuals and animations. no bloated bullshit.

Sniped

Yes, yes, very nice, but is it better than Jets N Guns?

what makes it fun?

the drain mechanic is intuitive and just makes sense + upgrade system

this tells me nothing. elaborate.

>Shmup
>No danmaku
>No pixel-wide hitbox
>No cute girls
No thanks.

It's nice but i hate that you can't make loadouts you can change mid-game or being able to change a function with a button while playing. Having to pause the game to change bits, stabilizer or missiles is kinda annoying.

hehehe

Attached: anus.png (590x150, 181.28K)

It’s a shmup where you can hold a button to absorb enemy shots and fire them back. There’s also an upgrade system where at the end of every level you can buy new weapons. There’s a fair amount of customization.
The story is also alright as far as shmups go. I didn’t think the game was particularly hard but I only played it on normal.
Not the OP or the user from the previous post but I recommend it.

loooks like fun training for darius

the drain mechanic can be used to absorb attacks and reflect them back at your opponents. absorbing attacks is also managed by a a meter than can only absorb for a short amount of time. managing your absorption so that you absorb enough to kill enemies while also maneuvering so that you aren't vulnerable by the time the meter runs out is a lot of fun to do on the fly.

the upgrade system is tiered. you have several slots for upgrades and collecting upgrade items unlocks your new attacks in whatever order your slots are in.

Man, if you are going to promote a game at least know its good points.

I agree with this. Having a button for swapping on the fly loadout presets would be appreciated.