Attached: Hawke.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

>leaking from a game that will never come out because MUH HECKIN' UKRAINE

Look how they massacred my boy.

Oh right. This exists

Whatever. Come back when I see an NSP link attached

This sucks however they made sturm way better so it balances out

this is clearly motivated by malice to the fans
I blame the mods of the fansites

You now remember that AW is so dead that Nintendo accidently leaked the game out to people who preordered: only 1 person had it.

Reminder that remakes and remasters are never EVER made with old fans in mind whatsoever. They want to reuse an old IP to catch new kids, not your old ass who shouldn't be playing in the first place.

The problem is that kids don't care about AW. They don't even like games that aren't fotm like forntie so this game was made for nobody.

Doesn't matter, it's just porting an existing game with new blobbier graphics. No significant time or talent is going into it and if literally anyone buys it it'll have been worth it.

>and if literally anyone buys it it'll have been worth it.
Even if it's like 10 people? Like that one bitch who preordered and got the full game by mistake

but the one leak that was true posted the pictures natively from the switch

that fucking sucks.
Please don't ever let it come out.

The series will survive through romhacks, AWBW and (hopefully) commander wars when enough people decide to care that it's open source.

Attached: AW romhack guide by v_anon.png (1020x3970, 1.38M)

>It's over

Fucking Californians and their ever lowering standards, don't they have any sense of pride in the work they do?

Attached: wvB7at.jpg (1280x1024, 192.69K)

ilbert?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.6K)

I miss Jet Set Radio...

Attached: Slate.png (1266x1834, 342.16K)

kek

>could be using all this extra time to add a classic art style mode for people who don't like the new look
>they do nothing
fuck em

Looks dogshit, is this from some one of those adventure time cartoons?

how starved for attention must you be to fake a leak for a game only a handful of spergs on Any Forums care about

Attached: 1380993331187.png (308x302, 125.98K)