New AliceSoft ludo has dropped get in here

New AliceSoft ludo has dropped get in here.

Attached: A-Housewifes-Healing-Touch-Twitter_Image-combine.jpg (1280x720, 384.55K)

isn't the ntr route from the perspective of the cuck

looks kind of boring. just how dirty is the NTR route? the whole town vs her? really?

Torrent where?

>AliceSoft
it's good that you're warning others.

Attached: CuDRIClWcAQ_swm.jpg (1200x900, 127.72K)

>check sad panda gallery
>yep, it's dogshit
it's dogshit
on f95 is a mega link or something

Whats wrong?

it's just lame and boring

Play it about 2hours ,its feel just like this game
Hope the NTR part is good too

Attached: 3a280dc1e32fd7957ae81487510633c9.jpg (707x1000, 189.73K)

It's already out? I thought it was due for next month.

How the mighty have fallen...

your last 3 threads shilling this game died
just give up like your wife did kek

because the gameplay of the NTR route is about trying to make sure you don't get cucked
it's kinda funny that way, that the NTR route is actually the true love version if it's actually possible to not get cucked there.

Is this one of those games where there's like 5 choices in total which radically change the routes or is it more western style with 50 different choices which push the character interactions one way or the other?

is it really shilling when those threads are just hundreds of posts arguing over the appeal of ntr?

Give me a good NTR (Netori).

Most of the threads that haven't gotten deleted appears to have reached the bump limit.

Link to these threads?

I just want Rance maaan...

Attached: jakky.jpg (1225x372, 156.01K)

visual novels are not games
and should be banned from this board

Wanting an NTR situation to play out is a shit tier fetish as it is envisioned by and for the morally perverse.
What happens here is as such, a twist of the moral values. The person who is at fault for cheating is not and should not be the non-cheating side but the cheating side.
Also, by fapping to NTR you are willing to associate sexual pleasure with emotional masochism, which in turn makes you less likely to enjoy a healthy relationship IRL.
>inb4: seethe, cope, etc
Just face it. You're literally killing your own brain, with those shitty tier fetiches that will only do you harm in the long run.