#savetf2

1. Denial
>"valve will solve the bot issue in a month max"
2. Anger
>"botters are fucking faggots"
3. Bargaining
>"i bet they're not even enjoying this, and maybe installing this tf2botkicker will help?"
4. Depression
>"tf2 is dying, please, Valve, #savetf2"
(YOU) ARE HERE
5. Acceptance
>"casual was convenient while it lasted, time to go back to community servers for good"

That's how it's gonna go, right?
Valve will make a tweet/blogpost and MAYBE shit out an update with "improved security features", and it'll be radio silence, right?

The big problem is that community servers mostly suck at the moment. Too much pure gimmicky shit, too little map rotation and population on servers. The best thing the TF2bers could do is make a video explaining to all the [email protected] how to user the server browser, because casual is not coming back, and it wasn't even that good in the first place anyway. Convenient, but not good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58.02K)

lol
if you can’t find good community servers which DO exist you should just stop playing the game since clearly you’re too retarded to use the server browser

I can and I have, but there just aren't enough and still the most populated ones are mostly garbage. >24/7 dustbowl/badwater/2fort
Yawn.

>which DO exist
um no

Oh and
>reading comprehension
Please retard don't reply do my thread anymore.

who the fuck still plays TF2?
even 10 years ago people stopped giving a shit

>time to go back to community servers for good"
this is what everyone would do already if new players weren't funneled into casual and skial/blackwonder/whatever didn't completely outcompete user owned servers

why are you posting about this entire fucking day?
its fun just like quake or arma still is
..idk why you play games, if you played for fun then you would know that already

that's what they said 9 years ago, and 8 years ago, and 7 years ago...

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1625675847066.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

Because the idea was to create as much noise as possible around the hashtag during the 26th of may so I figure I might create discussion here while it happens, not a month later.

can i get a qrd on what TF2 needs to be “saved” from? can’t you just host a server with your friends?

>tf2fags barge into every overwatch thread to call the game dead when no one's thinking about them
>meanwhile TF2 is so unplayable that the couple thousand players out of 50k bots have to harass steam, voice actors, shit up the catalogue, and everyone else to get on their knees and beg
*Breaths in* LMAOOO

Attached: 1633964803293.jpg (400x400, 24.97K)

too many bots, cheating, no updates

its like playing COD on Xbox Live before they had a reporting system

Have you heard of Furry Pound, senpai?

A seething overwatchfag I see? Shouldn't you be bbcposting in a general? You fags are funny to dunk on and the entire gaming community knows it.

Yes, and there's also the /mlp/ and /bant/ and /vm/ servers, all of which are not that great.

>OWfag
Oh I haven't care about overwatch in years. I'm just enjoying the facade that tf2fags held up for so long about the the game being healthy and alive come crashing down as they beg for help

do you love waiting 10+ minutes in q only to be matched with braindead zoomers?

Attached: unknown.png (499x398, 247.05K)

>haven't care about overwatch in years
Yet here you are seething.

>the facade that tf2fags held up for so long about the the game being healthy and alive
Honestly, it still is, but there's no way the TF2 community will get Valve's attention by saying "Hey everything's fine we're all good", would they now, retard-kun?
If Valve doesn't do anything, TF2 players can literally just start playing on community servers and that'll be that, the bots are literally an annoyance and nothing else, the game is alive.

>acknowledging bot dude just won and he made the game unplayable
he must be cumming buckets right now, if he's reading this thread congrats.

its trending rn

Attached: 10.png (608x214, 12.66K)

why would you play TF2 after matchmaking was added

would be nice if l4d3 somehow had randomly generated campaigns in addition to pre-made ones
like you would play act 1 of no mercy, then it'd be act 2 of swamp fever, act 3 of hard rain, finale of dead air, etc.

Autism, stockholm syndrome and snowflakes who make it their entire personality somehow.

>coop is only good with friends
>VS is either the exact same game playing out on repeat everytime or getting kicked

meds?

>>haven't care about overwatch in years
>Yet here you are seething.
not even him but what the fuck does that have to do with anything lmao, his opinion on overwatch doesn't have to correlate with his opinion in tf2's in any way whatsoever. the games don't even play the same, I should know I used to play both and got my hours in the four digits with both
rent free.

Attached: 1653513507336.jpg (2341x1975, 240.4K)

You know what, that could be possible in Sourcemod with a plugin. I might try coding that when I get the chance.
Thanks for the idea.

show me one of a non popular map with more than 6 players, I'll wait

i hardly even gave up because of the bot shit. i gave up because tf2bers turned this community into a bunch of whining fucking dickbags who treat the game like its supposed to be some kind of game design masterclass. random crits exist, get the fuck over it. they werent a problem for 8 years and they still arent

>twitter threads in Any Forums

Attached: 1624698475730.jpg (2252x3407, 3.89M)