Game is supposed to be about a guy collecting a bunch of girls to marry and bang

>game is supposed to be about a guy collecting a bunch of girls to marry and bang
>the first sex scene is a girl getting raped and gangbanged by thugs
I got a refund

Attached: Evenicle-cover.png (492x640, 637.15K)

Attached: evenicle2.jpg (1920x1080, 447.98K)

Is that what happens if you choose to join in on the rape? Lol what a shit game.

Attached: d65ftuc6ufyguk.png (1296x1076, 314.12K)

>he bought

>being unaware of the type of content Alicesoft makes
that girl you meet isnt suppose to be a part of your harem there. you literally are sent by her betrothed to go save her, she's already spoken for

from the two choices you are allowed to make at points in the game are simply either a wrong choice, which gets played out for laughs which then after the scene immediately returns you to make the choice again, and the other choice which is the only way to progress

>the girl you meet isn't suppose to be a part of your harem
I knew that, but it being the first sex scene did not give me a good impression of what the rest of the game would be like. I didn't buy it to see random thugs rape people which I'm sure is something that happens multiple times throughout the game. Not gonna get attached to one of the wives just to get NTRd.

It's an AliceSoft game, it has tons of disgusting rape scenes despite the cute and fluffy general tone.

>imagine having such a fragile ego that you're afraid of a little ntr
if you're looking for a wholesome game you should try Ricca instead

so being the first sex scene being a gangbang turned you off from the game, okay. Then i would recommend to give it another shot and play a bit longer. pirate the game too

nigger faggot schizo spammer TRANNY KILL yourself

>fragile ego
Jesus you NTRfags are so retarded.
Maybe I will in a month or two with a fresher mindset.

Too many flat chest desu

I will now buy your game

Attached: 1647711893359.png (326x376, 157.12K)

I don't think anyone actually likes that scene.
People who do wouldn't bother with Evenicle.

Shit like that doesn't happen to the MC's wives anyway

>I knew that, but it being the first sex scene did not give me a good impression of what the rest of the game would be like.
Rape is only perpetuated by the antagonists. Typically each chapter will begin with some rape. Some chapters will have some rape near the end. While everything in-between will be loving vanilla between Aster and his wives as they fight to make the world a better place.

She was engaged to another man before that so obviously she was not a collection target

What's Alicesoft's deal? I played this and Sengoku to completion, the protag scenes are hilarious but every once in awhile it suddenly jumps to some vile shit off-screen. I get that that it's supposed to make the villains look bad and the girls are often "off limits anyway" but it always feels like overindulgence.

Attached: 1632388128086.jpg (720x960, 72.71K)

I don't think he means she should be his girl.
I think he just means that he wasn't expecting unwholesome scenes like some girl getting raped.

I have to admit that it caught me off guard too. I even restarted from an earlier save to see if I could do something to prevent it by getting there faster or something.

It is actually one of the very few scenes like this. Like, very few.
The vast majority of scenes in this game are between the MC and his harem.

>Option to impregnate an entire race of horny elf girls
>Wrong choice
I dunno about some of those.

But user, think about the genetic diversity of that community.

It just alicesoft thing, it quite common in rance series where bad end cause the girls get mutilated and become meat toilet.