I beat 4 and 5, can I skip to 7 without playing zero and 6?

I beat 4 and 5, can I skip to 7 without playing zero and 6?

Attached: ace_combat_7_skies_unknown_1.jpg (1667x1146, 142.9K)

You can skip 6, but not zero.

Yeah, but they are both good.

does 7 reference a lot of story stuff from zero?

You could but both of them are better than 7, which is still great

>You can skip 6
fuck you 6 is best

6 is pretty self contained and won't add much to your enjoyment of 7, although it is absolutely worth playing. 0 adds context to the plot of 5 and is arguably the best in the series but is pretty disconnected to 7. 4 is the most connected to 7 and you have all the context you'll need to enjoy it with.

6 is kino

>Skipping 2
even worse
>Playing the 3DS molestation of 2 and saying you "played 2"

Attached: 1645734375664.gif (498x373, 2.68M)

Do 3 JP.

the 3ds version is good too

it's not. Youpre forced to use the dogfight mode, they remove the best soundtrack in the entire AC series for orcestral tripe pulled off of the previous PSP game, they change the styory significantly, even giving some dumbshit AI training program for the secret Z.O.E. bosses and even shove them in your face like an ugly bastard with a cute girl in some japanese cuckshit doujin.

The DS game is absolute shit. People like who who defend it are the reason the current games are 99% ATG

No but it's an excellent game

Attached: Excalubur.webm (884x678, 2.51M)

Today I will remind them

Attached: Ace Combat.jpg (2384x1784, 1.71M)

the only thing that's worse about the 3ds verison is that they took out the best mission (the night time city mission)

>4 is the most connected to 7
How so beyond the Torres DLC and taking place in an earlier war in the same theater. If anything 7 is a direct sequel to Zero and 5

no but the enemy is belka and they're pretty much behind every war in the series

Attached: e65.jpg (380x544, 20.14K)

I still don't get why people hate Assault Horizon beyond Dog Fight/Bombing Mode casualizing the shit out of things. It wasn't that bad beyond taking place on Earth, everything about it felt pretty standard except for the bombing/ac1-30 and helicopter missions

>skipping Zero

Attached: 1407798876440.jpg (512x384, 37.36K)

I started with 7 and I went back to the PS2 games and I can't play without G turns

Attached: 1640908940248.jpg (1280x720, 76.19K)

is 5 really that good? and what was so wrong about infinity besides being f2p?

With the direct involvement and motivation of Erusia being roughly the same. Instead of ISAF, we get Osea this time who's presence on Usea feels shoehorned because of Harling's involvement to the story

The fuel system, and the fact it took place on Earth.
>It wasn't that bad beyond taking place on Earth
You understate how bad this really is. Ace Combat is and always has been about Strangereal.

You're right. I remembered 7 is more or less a remix of AC4 when I was playing trough it a few weeks ago