Pitch it

Pitch it

Attached: 1572309408402.jpg (600x400, 44.1K)

i want her to spit in my mouth

You play as a trans girl who gets revenge on her bullies

superman vs goku

Make it exclusively for the switch. No matter how bad it is the "people" here will defend it.

asian girl sex

You're in an all-girls school

Attached: 011.jpg (1280x1950, 575.38K)

something like this

Attached: three girls ganging up on one girl.jpg (1000x733, 108.71K)

fpbp

webm but for an entire game

Attached: 1630540142693.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Attached: monkey paw.jpg (306x350, 25.7K)

she looks like she fucks black guys

Literally just Bully 1 but with more stuff to do and more content.

She relaxed.

In Bully 2 Jimmy Hopkins is all grown up but his obsession with squeezing the butts of little girls has never gone away. Jimmy is now hired as a teacher of Bullworth Academy and he teaches photography. Missions include panty sniffing, creepshots, and surviving a school shooting.

Attached: nice.jpg (640x480, 47.21K)

If you know black women, you know that negress will forever wake up in a rage from dreams of grabbing that heavenly, silky hair
And conversely, the white girl got a good lesson about blacks early on. Lucky

>the white girl
>white
user...

>white
That's a fucking chink you blind retard.

Honestly i wouldn't even mind Bully game with a female protagonist. Women are way more vile in their bullying i think it would be interesting to explore this. But since it's 2022 it would just be pozzed shit men bad women good minorities good

Ive seen chimp females gang up on a girl back in my hs days. It was the gf of one of my fellow football team mates, but thankfully he stepped in and he got the chimps off of her. Any male chimps were too much of pussies to jump in for fear of half to football team fucking them up. I feel bad for this chink girl. Only think she did wrong was be around those savages in the first place.

Attached: 10455446.jpg (300x300, 17.58K)

The game starts with a flashforward to the ending of a masked school shooter killing everyone. The main story is about you doing detective work in trying to figure out who it is and stopping it, plus all the usual R* side activities. I know they don't have the balls to make it but it would be kino.

A mix of those two.

>black on asian crime off the charts
>media and twittards still stuck on white people

You play a female bully, and you rape all the manlets in your school

God I fucking hate while people and their racism

rockstar needs to hire this man

I would beat their fucking asses for hurting this beautiful pure angel.

Rockstar is dead. Wokestar twerks on the corpse.

Giga stacy cheerleader captain that sexually bullies chubby nerds (female)

You're in a japanese high school, and you finally got into the popular girls clique. Problem is the lead girl hates your fucking guts, and to make things worse, she has a crush on the same boy as you. Fortunately, you gotta little orbiter boy with delinquent contacts, so get all coy like with him and convince him to show her what's up. They kidnap her and gangrape her, you record it all, including getting your orbiter to lose his virginity to her used goods ass. With the leader in shambles, no one is stopping you from taking over the friend group and winning the boy.

Attached: 19.png (1661x2400, 1.04M)

>racebait.webm

Nice try. We manlets know how to escaped due to our tiny size. She would never take my seed.

white supremacy out of control. they're turning the unfortunate on each other

>#stop asian hate
>oops, I mean there is nothing here to see, move along
Remember when white liberals were all about stopping hate crimes against asians but then learned some inconvenient facts?
That shit lasted about one minute and shows how much they actually care about their pawns.

Attached: SJW-interview-CAFAB-CAMAB-gynocracy-snowflake-transgenderism.jpg (1600x1066, 144.1K)

A bully in japanese high school. You can scribble on their desks, give them the silent treatment and put trash in their locker!

Attached: 1546361588999.png (1108x1584, 295.8K)

Set in America, final boss is a school shooter.

Attached: Grave_Tale_c01_p009.png (1108x1584, 330.25K)

Should have a second playthrough where you play the bully victim and you and your teacher unfold an ebin plot to expose the bullies and ruin their lives

Attached: 1615318280615.png (760x1080, 599.52K)

Attached: Grave_Tale_c01_p010.png (1108x1584, 448.62K)

We start with her bullying elementary school kids, then adults, then has to survive in a co-ed prison.

>getting used goods
>winning

Aha...

Attached: Purityfag.png (1667x2400, 1.29M)

This is quite literally a man. I mean it, former Jason now called Jody going wild on campus.

revenge kino

Attached: 26-o.jpg (1080x1535, 274.55K)

>girl bully
lol
Do you just call people fat or something?