Would the sonic stories be better if it had more romance?

Would the sonic stories be better if it had more romance?

Attached: C90EDE61-9210-4C57-8C98-D614AE195F58.jpg (1280x720, 71.43K)

lol
>lmao

only if cucking is involved

Yes but only Amy getting fucked by infinite or someone else that isn't sonic, sonic doesn't deserve her

Attached: 20220523_183430.jpg (902x1592, 213.99K)

Based.
AmyXAnyone but sonic is my fetish

Sonic stories would be 100x better if they doubled down on the camp and cheese while still taking itself seriously (as in, not making self aware Marvel quips and winking at the camera every time something campy happens)

Attached: source.gif (500x213, 832.21K)

I don't think so, why would they be better?

I didn't even find the games the least bit campy when they took themselves seriously. It was the attempts at meta humor and quirkiness that made them campy to begin with, in my opinion.

Attached: E-NSutuXMAgW9iR.jpg (1854x2400, 440.64K)

Eh this is ALMOST good, but..the zoomer-era blackhole under her dress kills the whole picture, Amy was built for upskirts dammit, own up to it bitches.

Didnt even notice it
Fuck I cant believe that shit is now infecting fanart too

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 15.47K)

Fun fact: In the leaked auto-demo proto of Sonic Adventure, Amy's dress flipped a whole lot more than the final even when doing simple jumps and was substantially toned down before release. If you haven't heard of that it's because the Prude Patrol was in overdrive to cover it up and thus any mention of this glorious fact was scrubbed off wikis, boot it up and see for itself.

I blame this board for turning me into an amyfag.

Attached: Cute.jpg (2536x1589, 263.29K)

You already have autism don't blame the bored for this

I never cared for Amy until this year, it was the threads man. the threads did this.

Sad thing is, while I think legit redesigns for the times are overdue as the "Modern" Sonic was showing its age a decade ago (hell "Classic" and "Modern" Sonic are from the same fucking decade), I know it will all be predicated on giving Amy a less 'problematic' outfit for strong young girls.

like the boom design?

Theoretically, there's nothing wrong with romance but it's not really worth the effort, when romance is good it's pretty good, when romance is bad it's hard to put into words just how fucking bad it is.
The problem is that one of the main cast is meant to be a love interest that the main character isn't romantically interested in, her defining character trait is being in love with someone who will never reciprocate her feelings because he just doesn't care about her in that way.

i want to grab her tail

No.

Can you imagine the sheer autistic rage that would erupt if they ever canonized any pairings?

Maybe, but I was thinking tights or biker shorts, Boom had some awkward upskirt shots that showed..fur instead of pantsu.

Attached: amy_rose_redesign_hoodie_n__shorts_by_darkraifangirl-d8va0my.png (976x819, 949.5K)

Boom wasn't the first time she went raw though. They COULD just remove the white altogether and MAYBE lengthen the dress a bit to draw the eyes away from that area, it's not hard and a lot less distracting than clashing white or black.

Attached: easy-quick-access.png (1080x839, 870.59K)