Bioshock

Are the remasters really that bad?

Attached: bioshock.png (726x587, 561.08K)

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

no. the games are already mediocre. remasters are only slightly better than originals

i really liked them, though admittedly i haven't played them yet

Any Forums is so fucking retarded

yes they break the graphics

Don't know about 2 but 1 was literally fucking unplayable, every few minutes the game would crash and if the crash happened during saving it would delete my save file.

In what way?

Never had that problem. Maybe your pc is shit

I thought they were great, graphics seemed noticeably improved & gameplay was smooth as butter
Would reccomend

The games were just never that good to begin with.

Go watch a comparison video Theres alot of small details that the remakes just dont have or are flat out worse. That being said the games are fun and its free stop being a faggot. on a side note the steam version includes the originals and all the DLC which the epic one does not.

Probably, but I heard it wasn't uncommon.

this game doesn't full screen for me, what do?
inb4 kys

so save or harvest?

I was just curious, I've been considering playing it for a time now and heard people talking about how the original was better than the remaster
Thanks user

Reminder that if you use epic, you are killing our industry

the remaster has an fov slider, and the original features a big ugly made for TV 60FOV.

Explain? Competition for Steam is a good thing.

I just get their free games, not spending a single cent on that piece of chink crap

this industry has been dead for a long time

I torrent every single type of media. Don't even bother to seed either. Fuck you.

you are literally describing bioshock 2
it crashes all the time, original or remastered, don't matter

"flawless widescreen" fixes it.

Nobody actually buys games on epic except maybe a few exclusives 90% of users just take the free games and that’s it.
It’s not actually even competition because of what I stated above.