Are Xbros actually real?

I understand liking Gabe and putting up with Windows, but not this.

Attached: dsc05579.jpg (640x480, 77.46K)

People with 0 personality tend to wear brands as a crown. How do you not know this?

Xbots pretty much went extinct during the XBOne launch, all thats left is the normalfag casuals using it as a FIFA/CoD box, or poorfags who can't afford a $1000 PC but want to play AAA shit

They can be loyalists while still having a personality. I know an xbro who is always fun to talk to, and I know a guy who plays on every console that manages to be the physical manifestation of reddit. I don't understand how it's possible for all the things anons say about reddit to be present in a single person.

Pretty much. It hard to argue with this when it costs the same if not more now, for less.

what is considered being reddit?

We were talking about videogames once, and he got very angry and started ranting about how it annoyed him that there are people who don't accept gays. The game had a gay character in it and neither of us had even mentioned sexuality prior to said rant.

Better ecosystem than Playstation nowadays. Superior backwards compatibility and Gamepass is an absolute steal. This is the first generation I'd get an Xbox over a Playstation.

maybe he was just trying to give you signals that he wanted to suck your cock right now. i'd definitely avoid someone like that though

Ugly people are typically also bad people. Handsome people tend to be good people.

Ugly consoles lose the console war of that generation

Good looking consoles win the console war

Xbox = PS2. 360 > PS3. PS4 >XBONE

and now SEX > PS5 by a landslide

Xbots don't exist anymore. It's just PC and Nintendo fags falseflagging to make Snoys angry.

>and now SEX > PS5 by a landslide
It's just an ITX like tower.
But your theory is interesting.
So is this.

But PS2 vastly outsold the Xbox and PS5 is still ahead of the XSs

>Gabe
>Windows
not for much longer. best start learning your Linux terminal commands, gamers

Both PS2 and Xbox were good consoles. Hence why I made them equal. Sales to normie scum don't matter .

This should be obvious given the 'demand' for the piss5

Maybe in America, but PS2 was huge everywhere, to all types of gamers.

do you have any reading comprehension? I don't care if the third world was buying PS2s up until 2016.

Sales are not even an afterthought in how I judge how good a console was

I find a lot of them have transitioned. My cousin, big big xbro, still has bought the latest xbox, but also has a new computer. Any chance he gets he praises xbox and shits on sony, then claims how Microsoft wins because they own windows. So he claims PC as xbox turf.

your cousin is based. PC for FPS gaming etc, Xbox for the living room. Its all Windows turf

I’ve always liked Sony exclusives a little bit more, but thought the Xbox first party titles where more appealing to me it was never enough to switch myself, played Halo and others with friends.
Finally made the cut with buying a XSX after Sony closed Japan Studios and TLoU2 story was on par of a episode of Walking Dead.
Since it’s a new ecosystem for me it was very interesting. The loose restrictions in buying digital in other countries and Game Pass let me play more games than before.

I‘m not an ultra for MS, it’s much more Anti-Sony. At least this gen I like MS approach much more as a companion of Nintendo. Albeit all three console manufacturers are in a much worse state for consumers.

I don't care about you. Nobody else thinks this about the og XBOX.