You don't enjoy games because you're a NEET bro

>you don't enjoy games because you're a NEET bro
>ok make a dozen applications grovelling for the opportunity to be a wagecuck
>you guessed it, zero response
this world wants me to be a NEET.

Attached: 1432913366764.jpg (645x773, 75.77K)

You don't enjoy videogames because you're a wojakposting faggot.

I think NEETs should just look at what they spend the most time doing and try to monetize that. If you’re a NEET and you spend all of your time playing video games then obviously you should try to do something with video games.

Stop playing modern games

Ditto, almost mid 30's. I could probably be neet for the rest of my life but I want money. Too bad nobody wants me. I sure do like these video games though.

>a dozen
You put out a dozen applications in about half an hour. You need to put out hundreds you stupid fuck.

Well that's because you have no skills and offer nothing more than manual labor. Maybe you should have done something other than video games!

A dozen applications? Try a thousand and you might get an interview. You can thank whoever came up with online job applications.

Wow you too, I need a new PC parts but money is short these days. Been applying to jobs, don't get accepted whatever will remain a neet then keep playing same old

isn't there a labor shortage right now? how are you having trouble finding a job?

i did do things other than video games, i feel no motivation to prove them to anyone though
i've been applying since last year, its a strange situation because i embellished my post, i did get some interviews from shitholes like Mcdonalds, but my crypto stocks were expediting through the roof so i never followed through, i can't apply to the same places again

Attached: 1604778886272.jpg (659x637, 67.79K)

I know there are some business managers here on Any Forums
fucking hire me you cunt.

Attached: 1653523988544.png (226x223, 10.27K)

Being unemployed is quite the rollercoaster of smug enjoyment of your free time to feeling like you're wasting away
Even a daily workout doesn't prevent it

and when you finally do get a job you have to go through a whole month of agony trying to readjust to having to do things you don't want to do, be places at certain times and do things at someone else's pace. the longer you're out of the game the harder it is.

What are your koalafications?

Maccas will take anyone, you could easily reapply

A schedule helps with this. Exercising + studying anything = happy neet

except streaming and youtube is so overly saturated by now that you are better off not even trying

Playing video games
Sleeping

I stopped enjoying vidya because almost everything new is horrible or becomes horrible after the nth DLC-cashgrab that is required for the full experience.
At the same time I wanna make my own company to make money on my own terms and have to acquire certain skillsets I only can get with waging for a year or two (while still having time for kids and vidya).
Why do NEETS have to make it an either-or thing instead of focusing on the actual problem of modern games being shit?

Was a NEET for 4 years, never felt bad about it
Got a service job at a 5 star hotel, took me 2 weeks to get the hang of it, in fact by my 2nd day I was already looking good at it, my colleagues couldn't believe I didn't have any prior experience, they said it took them around month to feel comfortable there
Your problem is that you aren't either autistic enough to just do what you have to do, or you just hate being alive

>>you don't enjoy games because you're a NEET bro
no, you don't enjoy games because they are shit
If there is a game you really like you'd be unable to stop playing it until you finish it.
Simple as.

I've just stopped playing almost all modern games for the most part. I'm probably gonna pick up some upcoming nintendo stuff when it comes out but I've just been spending my time emulating a lot of older games

on the contrary. adjusting to new environments, activities and expectations that quickly is the polar opposite of having autism, which entails being highly stuck in your ways and inflexible to the demands of the working world.

and what type of profession would you like?

i'll keep that in mind, when i really get desperate for a job again

Pretty sure I have some form of autism man, at the job I don't feel I just pretend I do, I thought I wouldn't blend in but it's already been a while and nobody suspects I could've been a NEET before

>work as a night time security guard
>have to deal with nobody's shit but do have to deal with spooky darkness sometimes
>get to play vidya when i'm not patrolling
best of all
>get paid for it