NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL THE HECKIN CULT LEADERINO THAT DESTROYS ALL TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE AND EXECUTES PEOPLE FOR...

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST KILL THE HECKIN CULT LEADERINO THAT DESTROYS ALL TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE AND EXECUTES PEOPLE FOR NO REASON
>FREEING PEOPLE FROM HIS TYRANNICAL RULE IS BAD BECAUSE... IT JUST IS, OKAY!?!
Dropped; I'd rather have unironic wokeshit in a game than this brainless centrist drivel.

Attached: anastasiia-tkach-m35-con-char-silantiy-35-promo-004-p.jpg (505x505, 89.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tro-o0fOk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said it was bad?

when do you kill the cult leader? your interaction with him is locked in a cutscene

You or Duke kill him in the cutscene if you didn't score enough moral points/killed too many people who aren't bandits.

You can't kill him.

>you do something bad if your moral bar is low
seems fine to me

>DESTROYS ALL TECHNOLOGY
Sounds pretty based.

youtu.be/0tro-o0fOk4

Yeah this was fucking bullshit I shot a guy cause he shot at me and I got some bullshit bad ending at the end where I die?? I'm supposed to do some Pacifist BS all day? Fuck off

>DESTROYS ALL TECHNOLOGY
based

Attached: Anprim patrick.jpg (750x591, 64.9K)

>FREEING PEOPLE FROM HIS TYRANNICAL RULE IS BAD BECAUSE... IT JUST IS, OKAY!?!
Imagine being this fucking delusional to think a cult is an okay thing. Jesus fucking christ America is really just the breeding ground of inbred retards. Let me guess, you live in a fly over state too?

>2022
>brainlets still getting filtered by one of the only decent morality point systems in video games

Lmao

Attached: MetroExodus 2022-01-15 00-15-50.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

I should have dropped it when I had to start a new game because an npc wouldn't do what she needed to so I couldn't progress.

>can't turn off TAA
>all that blur
I hate modern gaming

>Killing cult leader is bad

Fucking retard

It's not the TAA but rather the RT.
It only looks like this in screenshots, during gameplay it's fine.

>killing fish jim jones is bad
They still use guns, btw, which are a much more technological invention than medicine

>decent morality point system
>just save hostages and dont shoot non-combatants and good ending is guaranteed

Yes, as it should be.

>metro exodus
>decent morality system
no, it was shit and a massive downgrade from the original metro 2033

2033 had the best morality system because it required some actual effort from the player.
Also the morality was more in-depth then Le good vs Le bad. It was open-mindedness vs ignorance. The game consistently rewards you for trying new experiences and exploring the world while it punishes you for doing what's obvious.

user I'm confused by your post.
OP is claiming killing the cult leader is the morally correct choice because he rules with an iron fist and executes any opposition. So no american claimed cults are good.
Additionally the game itself that makes the claim "cult good" is made by Ukrainian developers. Not american.
This is why people think you're obsessed with America. Knee jerks posts like this