What can halo do to get you to start playing again?

What can halo do to get you to start playing again?

Attached: 61637520-DAB1-4E64-BB28-2C5CAEDB85C4.jpg (1600x900, 197.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orwu3X6geXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Give it back
simple ass

Attached: shovel_ass.jfif.jpg (959x436, 149.52K)

>NOOO WE DONT WANT TO HAVE TO DO EXTRA WORK AND GIVE FEMALES A FEMALE BODY SHAPE

Stop being shit

yeah i would play if it had nice ass
fire all woke devs

Just skip the preamble and add the inevitable Grapple Swords mode.
Really though the team is so retarded they probably haven't considered that a possibility with the game's tools.

Attached: 1505023683557.jpg (1000x1148, 127.64K)

make the desync go away

No open world. New Mombasa Streets style, with interconnected arenas if it absolutely must be included. No massive fields of nothing.
Survival based Firefight like ODST.
Forgeable AI. I want to make and play custom levels.
Weapon rebalancing that doesn't make CQB terrible no matter what you do. More like 3 with a nerfed BR rof and a shotgun with a little more range.

Left is Bionicle themed, right?

I’d like to be able to relate to Master Chief more. Maybe if he took his helmet off and had sexual relations with a covenant female. Though make her human I don’t want to be grossed out when I watch.

Attached: 689255F0-A286-4584-8290-471524AB7792.jpg (1284x577, 90.14K)

Remove all movement-related abilities besides bunny hopping, and ditch loadouts completely, go back to their arena shooter roots. I just want to play halo again, not warframe.

Ship a decent Halo game that's feature and content complete on launch. Is focused on sandbox shooter gameplay, has a wide skill gap, has a fun social aspect to its multiplayer. Cosmetics are nearly all unlockable due to time or specific efforts the players have sinked in or done. Every "mode" works together similarly how H3 and Reach worked.

Honestly just replace the whole Covenant with humans. I find it really hard to be invested in a story when there's unrealistic stuff like aliens.

Halo infinite doesn’t have loadouts. Everyone spawns with the same weapon besides fiesta (game mode of randomised weapons)

Nothing. It's over. Devs need to learn how to let something be completed and laid to rest and then just move onto the next NEW thing. Not every series is made to have 3,000 installments. Not every game can be Final Fantasy.

If you're taking about a mode that gives everyone a grappling hook and energy sword, that's literally already in the game

The firsts Halo came out in 2001, over 20 years ago. That's most, if not all, of an entire career in game dev. Imagine being a new developer and you're still working on the same series your company was working on two fucking decades ago. Doesn't anyone want to do something new? Don't you want to work on their own thing? Give the kids their own Halo that isn't Halo. Give them something to play that's not Fall Guys or Amongus.

>I just want to play halo again, not warframe.
I could never really pinpoint what it was about infinite that felt familiar in a bad way. It's even like Warframe down to repetitive level design.

Make it play like Halo. Stop trying so hard to make it play like anything but Halo. They've been doing this for 21 fucking years.

Attached: 40e.jpg (1024x500, 31.08K)

release some actual content for one
i'm not some underaged faggot who cares about skins

a fun, well designed, and replayable campaign with great co-op and lots of interesting modifiers and competitive scoring without being an afterthought to three cashshops in a trenchcoat pretending to be Halo multiplayer.

Attached: 1652473903238.jpg (755x790, 159.81K)

but it plays like Halo

But I am already playing halo it's reach

This, plus

>Forge
>Theater unfucked
>Co-op campaign
>At least ten new maps
>All the game modes from previous games, especially Infection
>Remove the challenge system altogether
>Remove the FOMO weekly bullshit they promised not to have

Attached: FIg1hD4VUAAQCJE.jpg (1790x2048, 244.88K)

Relevant video
youtu.be/orwu3X6geXg

Attached: VKXVL3wqWz8r.jpg (480x360, 43.96K)

>what if we added sex? LOLZ!
It's like they hired some faggot retard Any Forums janny to make the show.

Oh, and also Firefight and Invasion.

>again
you mean ever?
why would I play that garbage

Well, they hired a guy who took pride in the fact that he's never played the games, it's pretty apparently he had an agenda in mind; use this license to finally make his epic series no channel would pick up at all costs.

it would have to be something crazy
I feel like I've seen everything infinite has had to offer in both campaign and multiplayer.
Maybe some souped up warzone (halo 5's, not a BR) mode, or a soft relaunch with a shitload of new content. Joe Staten must be stressed out as hell

I'll be honest, the new armors don't feel a lot like Halo but on their own I actually kind of like them.

build a time machine to 2007

Oh, it's very clear they had some kind of agenda that wasn't in the best interests of the franchise. It was definitely personal and willing to drag everything to the ground to make that happen. This is why I keep comparing 343's management of halo to the management of this place. It's disaster after disaster at the hands of selfish, lazy, idiotic, megalomaniacs.