What's the most obscure game you played?

Would you consider it good?

Attached: f6nsu70fw79y.jpg (1500x3114, 743.07K)

where would dlsite rpgmaker hgames with less than 100 downloads fall under, I've played a ton of those.

since when cave of chud is a classic?

Attached: file.png (490x85, 37.45K)

hellmoo, lifeweb, talkworld

From this stupid list?
The lowest is The Void

>caves of chud
>project zoomboid
>oldfag
loving every laugh

This fucking iceberg was out of date when it was first made a decade ago, let alone now, and people have only added to it, not changed stuff around to suit the shifts in popularity

Halo has not been a normie tier franchise in ages. A significant amount of games in the second and even third category are more popular.

brilliant bob

Attached: file.png (896x321, 421.75K)

Fate tectonics. Bretty gud. Might be my favorite puzzle and relaxation game

I play IWBTG fangames somewhat frequently, so, those are as far as I go on this pic. There definetly are some fantastic games there and it's a shame that they get so little attention, even ones that are more puzzle focused.
As for games outside this pic, I do like to sometimes play games that are shilled on here. Most niche example would definetly be Hook Only, where I am the only person who has beaten it, at least to my knowledge. Even the dev didn't beat the final bonus screen. On one hand, the level design, artstyle and theming are all pretty poor, however, the hook mechanic is surprisingly really good, being very hard to grasp yet really satisfying to use once you get the hang of it. It's hard to call it good, but I did write a 9000 word document on it, so, I certainly found it interesting, which may even be more important, at least to me. However, I would certainly not recommend it, unless you are into really brutal precision platformers that are much more unforgiving than Celeste or SMB, in which case, I would suggest trying it.

From that list, probably Lost in the Static or Painted Tomb. I tried playing Bat Castle but it fucking sucked.

Legacy of Kain and Gothic are hardly obscure, but I guarantee no one you speak to on a daily basis will have any idea what the fuck you are talking about.
The most obscure-ass game I have tried though is Candace Debebe's Incredibly Trick Lifestyle, and its completely shit, but worth looking at because of how unbelievable it is, imagine playing a game transliterated entirely into London Slag.

eden aegis

According to my backloggd, is this one.

Attached: thehard2458xefg411.jpg (225x225, 20.4K)

My game that I made and almost nobody else played.
Yes it was good, of course it was, I made it

japanese fetish rpgmaker games desu

What's its name

Bumping because this thread is awesome.

>What's the most obscure game you played
pic related. its fucking fantastic i just cant figure out why my controllers wont work for it no matter what.

Attached: pic related.png (978x553, 401.87K)

Gay thread

Attached: Screenshot_372.png (696x621, 877.31K)

I wish I could remember, because it was fucking rad, and I busted it out at a friend's bachelor party and it became the fucking game of the night.

Indie game right. Not on any store. Was made for a game-jam of some kind.
Theme is sky-diving. You could have up to 12 (?) players. Different level themes, settings, etc. You could bump into each other, and the goal was to not die by colliding with obstacles or creatures in the level.
I can't for the life of me remember the game, who made it, and the laptop I had it on is dead.

The graphic style reminds me of Nidhogg

Attached: 8T8RUjHrTNpWLoEgXyF5xH.jpg (1280x720, 75.42K)

I have no idea. Maybe the NES version of Cool World.
It was shit. Worse than the movie.