Elden Ring grinds

I'm a pretty high level thanks to the chicken rune farm in Mohg's Palace, but it now take over 400k to level up which is fuckin annoying and takes way too long. If anyone has any faster runes farms that'll help me and anyone else basically turn on God mode that'd be great.

Attached: 281120653_1084994109065196_4969144649567462461_n.jpg (586x638, 58.37K)

>201
>44vig

Why would anyone need to go past 150? Unless you're on NG+3 or something.

You can easily end up lv 170-180 naturally if you do everything in the game. Unless you are a scrub who dies constantly and loses runes all the time.

It's a meme, reddit started it and Any Forums fell for it. The meta is 125 anything higher is empty and ganksquad twitch faggots

I pretty much wanna try n max out as many stats as a can just to be OP as fuck

Wait until you're level 330 like me. Over 1 million runes to level up. My build will be completed at level 370, I want all stats at 60. I've been glad to find that dragon communion incantation are strong as fuck even in NG+7 with just 60 arcane and 45 faith.

It's called cheat engine. Try it.

For who? Whose gonna fight you? Someone else at the same level whose also OP as fuck? Lol what a stupid thing to do loser

nobody was talking about or cares about pvp

Imagine actually grinding in a souls game. You're doing it wrong.

why do you need 73 endurance but only have 44 vig?

it's just I thing I do with every game I play, I just like becoming OP for the sake of being OP

Why do you need to be this high level? And if you want god mode just use cheats retard. You have to be 18+ to post here.

you didn't beat the game

a lot of heavy weapons n armor

neither did OP because he's way too overleveled for everything so my point still stands why 73 end and 44 vig

haven't even fought the fire giant yet

Becuase it's a troll post but the actual person who did it is a normie. Normies play games like these and go as high as possible because they literally turn their brains off and just walk around. The same crowd that plays the Witcher and collects every flower. It's just normie behavior this is why gatekeeping needs to exist in souls games becuase otherwise you get stupid shit like OP or Elon musk fanboys

This. I ended my first run at 179. Never farmed, wasn't crazily rune protective and never once used a remembrance. But i did try to do absolutely everything and did every boss other that the dragon at Fia.

*oh but i did sell most weapons and gear i got because i hated the messy interface

I never said I was actually good at the game I'm just playing how I think is fun

idk what you people think but level 250 is the actual, de facto meta

assuming you havent been doing it yet, instead of just targeting the bird you should also be killing the frog dudes next to the bonfire.
I'd recommend a weapon art/spell with a good AOE to kill multiple at once.
Personally I use the ruins greatsword ability, but I think the best one is the Sword that elden beast uses I havent tried it myself since I dont have a faith build yet but ive seen videos of it basically killing all the frog bois with like 1-2 uses of its special.
anyway these guys drop like 2k souls each so you'll double your souls gain or more and its more consistent than the chicken who has a habit of deciding it wont fall off the cliff for the thousandth time.

>imagine being a fag who plays pvp

Attached: 1652130548717.png (406x861, 86.83K)

yeah I've been killing them with Radahn's greatswords and using the golden scarab and golden pickled fowl foot, definitely way faster than without those but still pretty slow at this point