How do we save Playstation?

How do we save Playstation?

Attached: cabe7a7e2371300bc8efa3f19e4808a2.jpg (564x564, 16.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/howre-you-feeling-about-the-business-direction-of-playstation.587924/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why you feel the need to save a multimillion dollar company?

Attached: 1600695696795.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

What's with all the doomposting? Every time I jump in Sony is falling off a cliff apparently.

I grew up with Playstation through and through. They were my life throughout my childhood and it breaks my heart to see what they are turning in to. We can make a difference if we make our voices heard.

third worlders

They made products you like, i got that, but there is nothing to save now. be realistic

Why don't you worry about saving yourself?

>I grew up with Playstation through and through
So?
I grew up with Sega and Nintendo and couldn't care less if they die.

COPE

Wrong. Companies can change.

Make the PlayStation cheaper, for one. I realize there's a "chip shortage" and that's why they're 900 fucking dollars, but I wouldn't buy one at 400 fucking dollars either.

The binding with their products exists only for nostalgic reasons. You will never revive those moments of happiness you lived when you were a child playing their products. No matter what corporative choices they make.

Move back to Japan and fire all western studious/employees

Move headquarters back to Japan, fire all the woke employees and feminists, and stop censoring anime tits and ass. I haven't bought a playstation 5 because of their insane hypocritical censorship that only targets japanese games.

Attached: omega labyrinth life.jpg (1920x1080, 361.12K)

Do nothing. I've been waiting for them to die for decades.

Attached: sony anal.jpg (603x467, 76.49K)

I would rather just let it die.

Attached: IMG_20220524_110455.jpg (4096x3282, 551.29K)

omega labyrinth is the only anime game with lewd bait that's actually decent

why the fuck do you even care to do so?
you retards had the best of 10 odd years to stop consuming console cum and move on to a PC

Steam manages to be worse with the censorship. Can't even call them highschool girls in dialogue.

resetera.com/threads/howre-you-feeling-about-the-business-direction-of-playstation.587924/

Even ResetERA is turning on them bros...

Can't escape their grip
They censored Atelier Ryza 2 during development from what I recall reading during production. We went from high impact sexual violence to the almost 0 fanservice we got in Ryza, and they STILL wanted less in Ryza 2.

Attached: AtelierSophie-Costume-Pantsu-Original.png (1280x720, 668.06K)