FF7 Remake worth buying on Epic?

or should I wait for the FF7 Part 1 + Part 2 bundle when and if it comes out on steam in 3+ years?

Attached: 12001608-1652761199.jpg (1920x1080, 156.04K)

Just pirate it nigga

Part 2 isn't coming out for 5 years if it releases at all

PC performance is shit

I hope you have a good rig

Nope

It's a boring mess.
And a fake remake

Not worth buying. I finished it for free and now i want my life hours back

I was able to finish it with steady 30FPS at 1080p on a GTX750ti and a 4th gen i3

do it, i pirated it on day one, but dealing with the updates and fixes yourself blows. better to buy it and mod up if you want. everyone else say they want hours back or saying its boring are just nostalgic queers obsessed with the shitty original.
Just do what makes you happy.

Attached: Scarlet1.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Part 2? Pft. You have too much faith in square.

I don't think you know what steady fps means

I really liked it

>30fps
Humans can only see 24fps. There is no such thing as 30fps.

>he swallowed the Steam meme
lol@urlife

They are not releasing a bundle lol calm down
maybe when all parts are released yeah sure, but part 1 and 2 bundle? that just doenst work

As for "should i wait for steam", yeah maybe you should if you dont like epic
there are recent trademarks, very recent in fact like last week, that suggests steam version or even xbox port are coming, not to mention there are some steams files in the game files

Buy it unless your some kind of steam fanboy

I am surprised you can think but i all be more surprised if you can explain what steady fps means

>Producer Yoshinori Kitase knows that many suspect the story to be told over three parts, but debunked that notion in Final Fantasy VII Remake Ultimania, where he said there's no firm grasp on the series' endpoint.

>we'll milk it as long as we can

Attached: COOL OC CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Idk, I watched the FF7 remake movie on youtube. Not interested to play or pay. Aerith a cute tho, that's why I watched

>buying on Epic?
No

What he says
>look we dont want assure anything because otherwise we have to compromise too much and make promises we maybe cant keep
what Any Forums reads
>MWAHAHAHA WE ARE GONNA MAKE 39423894723894 PARTS AND MAKE YOU PAY 190314981 BUCKS FOR EACH OF THEM OH NOOOO WHAT ARE GONNA DO FELLOW INNOCENT VIDEOGAME PLAYERS WE ARE VICTIMS BEING OPPRESSED OH NOOOOO

You grab it from SteamUnlocked.net and never consider giving Timmy Tencent a single shekel ever again. He’ll only reward you by buying up something else you want and holding it ransom on his Chink malware, just like before.

Just stop thinking on epic, faggot
1fichier com/?xjycx2w7st9q81d2x067

Attached: 12547865485.jpg (599x399, 149.63K)