FFXIV

are you excited for the Garlean beast tribe quests next patch?
we'll probably get Garlean centurion armors with it

Attached: viera-Final-Fantasy-Игры-kuroimori-5852348.jpg (811x1139, 186.86K)

I want Legatus armour
but it wont happen

Will we restore the park or atleast one settlement?

Post more brown bunnies

Dead game, dead threads
Go back

user had to post this since the last ff14 thread was pruned by jannies

Viera posters belong on the 7th hell.

I wont get expectations after the crappy rusky armor in babel tower

the park think of all the children we saw in garlemald

post viera feet

Attached: DWNKXIAQYbN1.png (1280x529, 649.53K)

Its a good location. Not far from the aetheryte and the mobs around it are not violent and sparse. There's places for vendors too

I want female hrothgar already and I want hats on viera and hrothgar and I want dark knight to be even more buffed I want

Attached: foot.png (800x800, 683.96K)

you re fucking nutz with dark knight thank god you re not of the dev team or xenos drk needs a redesign specially in its personal mitigation with the meme MUH TBN

femhroth will be 7.0 but hrothgars and viera will never wear hats

Attached: u55f1em6awu41.png (442x1014, 721.49K)

Sorry but as much as I want Garlean Restoration, or any kind of post-endgame content to do with them... they're done. The whole role questline ended with the Garleans saying "fuck it, we'll just cease to exist and a handful of us will live on the moon".
Square is a lazy piece of shit

We'll go to the Void next expansion and restore it.

I mean that's about the same amount of closure Burmecians got in IX, there was like 2 families left alive by the end of the game

IX ends with the world ending and nobody able to do anything about it so the handful of remaining Burmecians are fucked no matter what.

Sure

Attached: 1651514132218.jpg (622x1024, 75.22K)

Didn't end, Kuja just royally fucked everyone but in the end it united the remaining people

Even after you beat Kuja and Necron, the Iifa Tree just kicks into overdrive and nothing can be done about it. It's ejecting the entire lifestream into Mist but because Terra is gone there's nothing to replace it with. Which means the planet is going to turn into a husk and nobody can be born anymore. It's a pretty grim ending.

Source? there is a fill blank in the lore after zidane retardedly tried to save kuja

Just watch the last cutscene after Necron. It shows you the tree going absolutely ballistic and shitting out mist everywhere. The party just shrugs and Zidane says something like "eh we'll figure it out somehow..."

maybe I'm missing something but how is scholar not blatantly the best healer in literally every aspect?