NINTENDO IS FULLY AWARE OF ASHLEY'S POPULARITY

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT
SHE IS THE 2ND MOST PROMINENT CHARACTER IN THE FRANCHISE ON THE NINTENDO PAGE ABOUT THE NEW WARIOWARE TITLE
RIGHT NEXT TO WARIO, BEATING OUT
>Mona
ORIGINAL GIRL IN THE ORIGINAL GAME, WARIO'S LOVE INTEREST
>Jimmy T
ARGUABLY THE MOST "ICONIC" WARIOWARE CHARACTER
>9-Volt
FAN FAVORITE DUE TO HIS RETRO GAME THEMES

ASHLEY IS OFFICIALLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF THEM

Attached: Ashley.png (1365x686, 249.62K)

>WARIO'S LOVE INTEREST
not really
mona has a crush on him but wario couldn't care less, he's still wario

Why'd they make her chubby?

'tism

Attached: 1613875285074.gif (158x213, 3.25M)

didn't you know Ashley is Warios love interest now?

No way

she has an office job now
everyone knows about the freshman 15 but no one talks about the desk job 50

We knew this for a while now. Haven't you seen how many badges she got in the Badge Arcade?

Assist trophy

They probably just went alphabetically you stupid mouthbreather. Ashley is an assist trophy.

This is not new. She had a ton of badges on Badge Arcade, the Smash assist trophy, and you could literally blow into the mic to blow her skirt up on Game and Wario on Wii U.

Yeah no shit did you miss all her 3DS badges years ago.

Attached: 1616466015484.jpg (1204x175, 61.94K)

K Rool won.

WHO'S THE GIRL THE NEXT LIVING IN THE HAUNTED MANSION?

Animal Crossing's been dealing with a similar problem for years now. It doesn't matter how long you've been part of the main cast, you're practically nothing compared to the big new character whose popularity was partially assisted by Nintendo's own hand.

Attached: shillabelle.png (848x736, 1.26M)

WTF? this child just made my pantaloons smaller!
my dick hurts...

>whose popularity was partially assisted by Nintendo's own hand.
Why are you implying this is a bad thing? I happens all the time.

>problem
What problem? No seriously what is a problem about company making something, pushing it because they want money and people reacting positively?
What could possible be a problem here other than "I personally happen to not like said character"?

What are all the other characters in between? Cause it's likely alphabetical besides Wario.

or because her name starts with a and its in alphabetical order

Attached: 1626702020803.jpg (306x306, 11.67K)

Aren't people tired of her now, though?

Because if you like anyone else you're completely fucked and there's nothing you can do about it. At least with something like Pokémon the fans actually care about more than just Pikachu.

I like how your proof is a bunch of marketing shit that:
>A: most of which was made after she already became popular among AC fans
>B: also features other legacy AC characters (i.e. figures and themes of Nook and the Able Sisters)
But we're going to conveniently ignore all that because OLD GOOD NEW BAD etc.

>Because if you like anyone else you're completely fucked
Ah, so it is "I happen to not like this character" cool.
I get it it can feel unfair but all companies do this depending who is in charge there will be character biases often but others the company just know which characters are most likely to get popular ahead of time and plan ahead in order to maximize merch potential.
And your ability to like another character is not being hindered at all, at most you can complain ou dont have enough plastic in the shape you want to consume, come on.
Not even an Ashley fan just not ignorant about reality by the way