No mans sky

What went wrong, Any Forums?

Attached: unknown-2.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWe0N_JDbfY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>marketing minecraft clone as a """"space sim""""

Thoughts on current update outlaws?

Lying about your game as a marketing strategy.

Do you think Sean has fulfilled all the promises from E3 by ow?

last update were on leviathans now

yes and more
how about actually playing the game fagtard

I hear a lot of people saying this is good now, is it true? Also can you actually run into other players?

fundamentally shit game
exploring random generated garbage terrain and going through empty and purposeless structures gets boring really fucking fast
same reason why minecraft and starbound are stale games, too

infinite terrain is a meme for brainlets
the only sandbox game of this type that has got exploration right was terraria

expect terrain generation worse than Minecraft and make your decision based on that

>What went wrong, Any Forums?
the planet generation. it's still terrible to this day, its just done on too small of a scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWe0N_JDbfY&feature=youtu.be

Faggots launched it bugged again, had another infinite money/nanites glitch and pirates showing up every 30 seconds

they fucked up the UI too, its equivalent to playing a Ubisoft game and seems to totally lack coherency e.g. markers will appear and disappear on your compass without a clear reason, just shit immersion

NEW MILESTONE REACHED
>NEW MILESTONE REACHED
NEW MILESTONE REACHED
>NEW MILESTONE REACHED
NEW MILESTONE REACHED
>NEW MILESTONE REACHED
NEW MILESTONE REACHED
>NEW MILESTONE REACHED
NEW MILESTONE REACHED
>NEW MILESTONE REACHED

Another user said it but I'll repeat it, the game is fundamentally flawed. I commend the team for owning up to Sean's con, I'm not about to shit on a dev team that actually stepped up to not just keep pumping out free huge updates, but actually add in all the shit Sean lied about. That said, the game still isn't very enticing despite everything new they added. It doesn't change how wonky the UI is, how the basic gameplay loop of just shooting shit with lasers and walking around isn't fun, or how tech demoish the world generation is. I don't know how they could fix those things, but if they somehow did, the game could potentially be a genuine 10/10. I can't see them making that heavy of a change though, could piss off too many people who are already accustomed to it. It's just a huge shame.

>how the basic gameplay loop of just shooting shit with lasers
manual laser mining is early game, it can all be automated. the only thing i ever ended up doing manually when i played was picking all the plants and stuff i was growing on my cap ship and crafting them into parts then into bigger parts and finally into finished goods.

yes its farily populous

So nothing changed and its still trash

Sony
next question

LOL there are people who defend this game?

does the game still take 10 minutes to load on an ssd?

The cooking machine is weirdly absorbing to me despite it being little more than a few slots and a progress bar
Once I start I can't stop until I've run out of ingredients I have to hand

--> the game still sucks. you can see it there. It's fucking trash and we're nowhere near E3.
>base building, mp, expeditions
No, this is not good content

NO FREE SLOT IN SUIT INVENTORY
>NO FREE SLOT IN SUIT INVENTORY

>the game still sucks.
yes. why are you mass replying to people who already said this?