Dog

>dog
me

>woman
fromsoftware

>cookie
one banger game after another

Attached: dog cookie.jpg (541x415, 62.38K)

>Amerifat
That's a biscuit.

This is animal abuse

If you were the dog the woman would of fucked you already.

>cookie
That's chocolate, and also poisonous to most dogs. Also you're a faggot.

>cookie
Fucking american education.

congratulations, the bitch (on the left) is dead

>dog
me
>cookie
cocks
>woman
op

>yjk
yjk

>you just know
you just know

Nice of you to share, user.

haven't seen this one in a while thanks OP

This but the woman is MonolithSoft

and it still works every time

That dog died after the photo was taken

reminder the dog is dead by chocolate poisoning.

the woman is fromsoftware (japanese)

It's poisonous to dogs like how alcohol is poisonous to humans. That is, if you allow enough time for the liver to get rid of it, then you can give them more.

sadly, they had to do multiple takes to get this stock image so the dog ate quite a bit. rip in peace, dog

Dog here, I'm fucking alive bitches

>I'm fucking alive bitches
you just know

>dog
That's a wolf you imbecile

A friend of mine fed his chihuahua dog an entire bar of hersheys. The OP dog will be fine. As a note, the toxic component in chocolate is also poison to humans, it's just that we can eat a lot of it due to bodymass and our high end ape liver.

Haven't seen this meme in a while.

no you don't understand, to get an authentic reaction from the dog the camera crew just kept on feeding the dog lindt chocolate and then someone got the bright idea to just inject straight theobromine into him. pretty wild but the results speak for themselves. like i don't agree with the injection part but that's what was normal during stock image photography during those days.

I wish I could enjoy From games as much as you anons do. I like dark fantasy and I'm fairly good at them but they just don't click with me for some reason. DaS2 is the only one I've ever really been able to get into, no idea why, it's supposedly the worst one.

>you
a nigger

based stock image industry whistle blower