OH NO NO NO!

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: sniper elite 5 mixed reviews.png (458x599, 352.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1oA1MHbUmRa3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reckon they should move on from the world war 2 setting. vietnam war would a good setting for a sniper elite game desu

vocaroo.com/1oA1MHbUmRa3

I've run into 4 different bugs already, I had to restart the first mission three times before there were actual enemies on the map.
Why can't western developers release their games in a finished state? You can almost guarantee any game launching on Gamepass will be a fucking mess.

Sorry forgot my name and image

Attached: DYq_dZfXkAAquNU.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 255.42K)

>play ww2 game made after 2014
>99% of the allied characters are black or female
total woke trash

Attached: sniper 5.png (824x807, 653.21K)

fpbp

Attached: 1645663695547.gif (570x720, 3.16M)

I've always viewed this as shovelware: the franchise. Seems so low-effort.

>PVP mode
>Turning it off gimps your XP
>Host gets revealed if he camps for too long
I might need to pick this up just to be a complete dick when invading.

the only reason people play it is to make webms of the bullet kill cams

The series peaked with 2 in 2012.

I liked 3 and 4. I got some enjoyment out of them.

>sympathetic towards the losers of WW2
>invasion mechanic making shitters seethe
>on gamepass for free
oh yeah, the steamies are reacting accordingly

Attached: file.png (303x259, 22.27K)

The pvp part actually sounds really cool but apparently you can't do it with your friends? I might have picked it up just for that. Having a VS mode with your friend sounds like a great way to spice up the stale boring gameplay.

You can shoot her balls?

Maybe a decade ago when V2 first came out. People buy them because they're okay on their own but a lot of fun as full-campaign co-op

Worst part is that enemy models still dont reflect damage on outside. Otherwise game looks good and play similiarly

wow maybe the fucking retard devs should move on from shooting hitler in the balls and focus on a game not propaganda

The levels in the series are just mostly bad. Despite being a game about being a sniper, you are mostly tunneled down pretty linear maps. 4 had a few kind of open levels, but really what I want is the freedom to approach a target from any direction, sneak through enemy lines, take a shot at an officer, then try to sneak out. They need to remove the silenced pistol, since it makes the gameplay more like a deus ex or splinter cell than a real sniper game.

How's the realism in snipeman 5? I played V2 and one of the first things you do is blow up a fucking Tiger tank by shooting external fuel drums hanging off its ass.
What a fucking clown game.

what does it mean "mixed"?

>shooting hitler in the balls
>balls

lmao he only had one

Does it still have silly physics where you shoot a guy and his leg clips into the ground and he squiggles out all over the place?

Have you seen the maps in 5?

Yes, it has everything.

Works fine on my Xbox. :-)

>Nazis areā€¦le bad!
When will they move on from these games