Why do you prefer xbox?

why do you prefer xbox?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2.74K)

eggs box :DDDDD

I dont because its the same as sony a diversity sjw shitfest that is the cancer of gaming, except they're even worse because they buy up studios to spread their filth. Speaking of which, you can thank them for normalizing that.

Attached: 1642537065720.png (2422x2856, 3.53M)

It's on my PC

Backwards compatibility and better controller.

>better controller
LMAO

i see it as the standard platform because the 360 is what i chose when i first had money to buy my own console. i consider Sony consoles to be an occasional luxury experience where i take a week off from work to play an ebin exclusive adventure game.

>LMAO
Lets Make An Omelet?

If I had to go with a console, it'd be the xbox since I can play the only good video game ever made on it.

My friends are on there and I just feel comfortable on Xbox over other platforms. I like achievements and a lot of MS first party series like Halo are among my favorites
The only platform I don't really care about is pc since it barely has games outside of RTS which I couldn't care less about. I've got every gen of Xbox, a PS4, PS2, Vita, Wii U, and a Dreamcast. I'm covered for pretty much any game I'd ever want and I never have to portbeg.

Manly unlike Sony.
Strong unlike Sony.
Cool unlike Sony.
Anti-SJW unlike Sony.
Pro-Union unlike Sony.
Pro Consumer unlike Sony.

ps owner and a rather fanboy all the way from ps1 to ps4, even vita and of course PSP
even bought my favorite PSP and Vita games as retail along with piracy to support first party devs, thats how much I liked the brand

pic related was the beginning of the end for me
>literally the worst e3 presenttion of all time, over the top obnoxious piece of shit company showed 4 third person narrative driven action adventure games
>company moving HQ from japan to cali
>doubling down on identity politics on a level maybe matched by sorts of ubisoft
>not supporting backwards compatibility
>halting progress on cross platform play
>not allowing skyrim and fallout to have mods
>PS+ sucking ass with ps4
>almost every single exclusive being third person narrative driven action adventure games

meanwhile
>MS had a fantastic e3 2018 with boatload of content
>had introduced gamepass
>didn't do rampant leftism, just did enough to make sure they were not excommunicated
>rampant backwards compatibility
>cross platform with PC, beth games get mod support

finally new consoles became public and PS5 was an expensive status symbol with a shitty design and myriad of anti-consumer shit while series s had gamepass, backwards compat and new gen games for only 300 bucks, X had same and more for some more cash

After literal 20 years I swapped consoles this gen and I'm not one bit sad about it, my only concern is whether Persona 6 releases on xbox or not

Attached: Sony-E3-2018-livestream.jpg (1280x720, 274.86K)

Controller mainly
Also hardware-wise, Xbox has always been really strong (minus base Xbox One
As a SeX owner, I can tell that machine was well-designed and will last forever

halo?

oh and it also helps PS store bloats my country's currency in favor of dollar while MS adopts a lower currency rate, a 60 USD game is
>900 units in PS Store
>600 units in XBox Store

I hope they fucking go bankrupt, they truly deserve it

>console

Attached: 123123.png (595x588, 498.79K)

>"games made by trannies" on the dashboard

Attached: lgr.png (420x460, 348.38K)

unironically this, just like mcdonalds: MACaroni and donuts

Laugh My Ass Off
its an internet acronym

Backwards compatibility catalogue, game pass and best controller
Nigga I can run RDR1 in 4k at 30fps locked while snoys can only stream the shittier PS3 version, lmao

>Better services
>Better prices
>less obnoxious community unlike nintendo and sony
>actually cares about back compat

They are basically a console made PC.

idort here, I recommend xbox
goypass is a good deal
controller is gimmick free
if offers more performance than PS5 the SSD is removable
remote play actually works
etc
if you want to just play games and don't care about snoy exclusives, get an xbox.

no that sounds retard

just feels more comfy, playing Halo, Forza and Flight Sim all day long
Playstation feels cold
Nintendo feels gay

Better backcompat
I prefer Forza Motorsport over Gran Turismo

why do u ppl care about back compat so much? nothing in xboxs legacy is worth playing anyway.

snoy cope

They release games on PC

>>actually cares about back compat
They stopped porting for BC. So it's just XOne and up. It was cool while it lasted, but that was temporary.

because they’re not Snoy