Hey, maybe I should play Dark Souls 2, since I've already 100% DS1&DS3

>Hey, maybe I should play Dark Souls 2, since I've already 100% DS1&DS3
>Check Dark Souls 2 price on PC
>It's fucking $40
>For a game like two console generations ago
Is there a cheaper way to get this outside of pirating?

Attached: 1591415965413~2.jpg (145x140, 7.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdkeys.com/pc/games/dark-souls-ii-2-scholar-of-the-first-sin-pc-cd-key-steam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pirate bro. If the official price for the game is too high for you then its just not worth trying to find it cheap unless it goes on sale. I personally like DAS2 so I bought it.

Yeah I would pirate but I keep getting letters from my ISP and I am using my Mom's internet

>Yeah I would pirate but I keep getting letters from my ISP
Kek. Get a vpn or just write a letter letting your ISP know that you've never pirated anything on your open wifi.

Okay, where?

Be sure to buy both versions

>Okay, where?
As in where I bought it? Steam.

and you can still only play in offline mode

Just check isthereanydeal fag.

fitgirl

Don't forget they made people buy the same game again for SOTFS, Jewish bastards.
Anyway, just buy a key cdkeys.com/pc/games/dark-souls-ii-2-scholar-of-the-first-sin-pc-cd-key-steam

It goes on sale for 10$ all the time. Just wait kid.

It frequently goes on sale for 75% off, but then again there's literally no reason to buy it right now because the online servers are dead so you don't lose anything.

wait for a sale, dummy

>40 bucks
>For the best Dark Souls game
What a steal. You should buy it bro, and later on don't forget to buy SOTFS too, is like a completely different game

Tbf the cheapest offer I see there right now is still 25 eurobucks lmao, bad moment to decide to get it I guess. I love the game but I'd 100% pirate it

DaS PC servers still aren't up. I'd just wait for a sale. You can usually get all the From Soft games and DLC around Black Friday for less than $100 USD.

Pirate it as Dark Souls 2 is so shit that any amount of money spent to acquire it would go to waste

>It's fucking $40

Attached: 1653058103605.jpg (1024x757, 179.77K)

>Paying for a faulty product
ISHYGDDT

When?

I hear people shit all over DS2 constantly. It seems to be generally reviled.

Probably going to go this rout, thanks bro

It's like a decade old and the servers don't even work.

Don't play it, its really bad.

Check steamdb, literally all the time. There's a chance it will go on sale again in the summer sale, unless Fromsoft doesn't feel too embarassed by the servers still being dead and doesn't do it to avoid getting new players.

you couldn't pay me $40 to play softs again. i'd need $200 bare minimum.