Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EguvUh3TvGU
youtube.com/watch?v=81v7G6W3lUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retard

I’m on a mission to get all 326 paths. I’m already at 126. Wish me luck anons

The lava shelter soundtrack is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=EguvUh3TvGU

Attached: 1650641915297.png (318x340, 109.95K)

>zoomer says game is good
>it's actually bad

Pic unrelated

>uses bogeyman to prove himself right
Fucking retard. The game was bad and still is. No matter what you say to force people to like it.

It's bad. I would still replay it anyway.

Gun Fortress and Final Haunt too. The entire OST is godlike. Glyphic Canyon is outstanding!

Based as fuck.

Explain how it’s bad. It plays better than Heroes

>reddit has shit taste
who woulda thought that?

It's shit.
And Reddit the Edgehog is gay.

You’re fucking insane, and I love you for it

No the fuck it doesn't. Shit levels, shit hero and dark objectives, shit art direction, shit soundtrack, shit story, shit stability on every platform, etc. There is not a goddamn thing it does better than Heroes.

>shit soundtrack
I knew you were baiting. Thanks for confirming it. Daily reminder High School of the Dead & original Teen Titans cartoon both took music from Shadow The Hedgehog

The only vocal themes that are worth anything in the Shadow soundtrack are I Am All of Me and All Hail Shadow.

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO HATE ALL 3D SONIC GAMES BECAUSE..BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO OKAY??

the more the merrier

That's reddit for ya'

>Daily reminder High School of the Dead & original Teen Titans cartoon both took music from Shadow The Hedgehog
?

youtube.com/watch?v=81v7G6W3lUE

The composer and the show creators confirmed it. Teen Titans also used a soundtrack during the car chase scene with cyborg

>he thinks heroes plays better than shadow
Just played both back to back over the course of the last two weeks. You’re either misremembering hard or just straight up retarded. Shadow isn’t exactly GOTYAY or anything but it sure as shit beats heroes any day.

>reddithog
into the trash it goes.

yes you are :)

I hope this is real user that's based autism

>Lost Impact
No thank you

Honestly based.

Trust me, dude. I know Shadow inside and out, and would 100% Heroes with all A ranks any day of the week over playing it, because it's a better game.

Attached: all326runs.jpg (639x477, 66.4K)

>Shadow the Hedgehog 100% completed over the course 53 days in 181 hours 14 minutes and 47 seconds
You’re a fucking madlad.

Thanks anons. It’s definitely not easy. I’ve fucked up by repeating the same path 6 times already. Shit sometimes drives me nuts, but im determined to truly 100% this game.

It's ok, had some pretty neat ideas but is bogged down from having to share Heroes' garbage controls. They polished them a little bit but still a turd in the end.
Also this.