Untitled

^.^

Attached: SDT Theory.png (800x600, 12.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you keep making this thread?
mmos aren't the most popular
or important
or whatever other dumb shit you will think of then insist is true without any information

>why do you keep making this thread?
Because MMOs are the most important because simultaneous characters is strategy, intensity, and thus fun.

>mmos aren't the most popular
>or important
>or whatever other dumb shit you will think of then insist is true without any information
Not an argument.

Attached: 1553128404132.png (997x728, 503.27K)

SuperDeepThroat Theory?

Self Determination Theory.

Attached: 'fun'.png (612x215, 40.51K)

Attached: 1652990722284.jpg (901x428, 133.35K)

That sounds fucking retarded, just like you.

>Because MMOs are the most important because
>simultaneous character is strategy
no its not, thats not the definition of strategy, its not an argument
>intensity
not an argument
>and thus fun
says who? subjective, not an argument

your not making an argument or presenting information, you are claiming subjective opinions as fact.
mmos are not the most popular
mmos are not the most important
or whatever dumb shit you will of then insist is true without any information yet again

this post is extremely low quality

>thats not the definition of strategy
Specifically?

>>intensity
>not an argument
Because?

>>and thus fun
>says who? subjective, not an argument
You can't just say things are subjective; that's not how evidence functions.

>your not making an argument or presenting information, you are claiming subjective opinions as fact
See above (, ).

>mmos are not the most popular
(>mmos are not the most important)
(>or whatever dumb shit you will of then insist is true without any information yet again)
THAT's subjective; back your opinions.

No.

What the fuck are these braindead schizo ramblings?

>[Couldn't quote a post].
>[Couldn't criticize anything specific].

Yet you still understood it's about you. Good job, buddy.

>Yet you still understood it's about you.
"No."

>specifically?
strategy is a requirement for a game to be game, arguing a game requires strategy is a moot point because its like saying one type of walking is better than another because one type requires legs
also, listing elements of gameplay is not a reason for importance, popularity is an objective measure we can track by looking at players
mmos are not the most popular as I already proved to you multiple times in previous threads
mmos are not the most important without being able to provide why them having those elements makes them more important than other games, why is mmos having strategy more important than other games having strategy?

>because
because how intense something is, is irrelevant to its quality? or are u saying mmos are important because they are intensely shit, look at the image u posted earlier, ur drawing conclusions not giving reasons, as I have said before, ur not making arguments or presenting information, ur just saying shit and claiming its fact

>You can't just say things are subjective; that's not how evidence functions.
fun is subjective, you are the one trying to claim it as fact

>THAT's subjective; back your opinions.
your literally claiming I can't point out your using subjective information but you can? are u retarded? im not trying to make an objective point of mmos being the most popular, I already proved that wrong
I am not trying to make the objective point of mmos being the most important you are, I don't need to prove they are the most important, just that they are not the most important, pointing out information is subjective not factual proves my point

your not making an argument or presenting information, you are claiming subjective opinions as fact.
mmos are not the most popular
mmos are not the most important
or whatever dumb shit you will of then insist is true without any information yet again

I like mmos, but they are demonstrably not the most popular, and they have never had an influence on any other type of game, they just absorb influence and copy trends rather than change them
so can you answer my post and explain why any of these things are relevant or if you are just talking out your ass? (again)
I think you might prefer to make youtube videos rather than actually having discussion so you don't need to deal with people refuting ur (false/nonexistant) arguments

>strategy is a requirement for a game to be game, arguing a game requires strategy is a moot point because its like saying one type of walking is better than another because one type requires legs
Strategy has been a production of games, but it has always been something to develop perfectly.

>also, listing elements of gameplay is not a reason for importance
It is; cellular mathematics produces physiology.

>popularity is an objective measure we can track by looking at players
It's not technically objective.

>mmos are not the most popular as I already proved to you multiple times in previous threads
Player counts aren't available for most popular MMOs.

>mmos are not the most important without being able to provide why them having those elements makes them more important than other games, why is mmos having strategy more important than other games having strategy?
See . For more information: gathering, crafting, and trading economy. This defines worldbuilding.

>because how intense something is, is irrelevant to its quality?
Yes.

>or are u saying mmos are important because they are intensely shit, look at the image u posted earlier, ur drawing conclusions not giving reasons, as I have said before, ur not making arguments or presenting information, ur just saying shit and claiming its fact
Not specific.

>fun is subjective, you are the one trying to claim it as fact
I posted statistics; science has defined motivation back to 1985.

>your literally claiming I can't point out your using subjective information but you can?
That's where we are.

>im not trying to make an objective point of mmos being the most popular, I already proved that wrong
No you haven't.

>your not making an argument or presenting information, you are claiming subjective opinions as fact.
>mmos are not the most popular
>mmos are not the most important
>or whatever dumb shit you will of then insist is true without any information yet again
Stop reposting this.

If you can't choose a perk, skill, or what to upgrade on each level up you're not playing an RPG.

>but they are demonstrably not the most popular
Lost Ark is the second most popular game on Steam.

>and they have never had an influence on any other type of game
I don't believe you.

>they just absorb influence and copy trends rather than change them
Even WoW is unique.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 151103.png (716x195, 30.32K)

>top 5
>1 mmo
>3 shooters
>shooters still above mmos
doesn't look like mmos are more popular than shooters
and whats this? those games right below lost ark are on multiple platforms but not lost ark? oh no, that must mean lost ark is definitely more popular

if ur example isn't even the most popular on a singular platform, how do you think the entire genre, which is very small and concentrated, can be bigger than every other genre, and not just trivially bigger, but big enough to call them more popular rather than similarly so

Attached: charts.png (762x644, 142.48K)

>doesn't look like mmos are more popular than shooters
MMOs being the most popular isn't particularly the argument, largely because player counts aren't listed.

Because he's some sort of psychotic who believes his shitposting on Any Forums has convinced multiple devs to change their games already

White korra is for fuck because it’s fun and deep

>player count is literally listed
>plenty of game that are subscription only have announced subscribers
>numbers still significantly lower than types of games current players & monthly players
popularity is literally how many people play it, you can argue long term popularity vs popularity at certain periods and weigh them differently, but mmos don't win in either regard
counter strike is literally older than almost all mmos, and pretty much just as old as the rest of them, but its fucking more popular than all of them
we don't even need the rest of the genre to prove it, I don't even like fps games but they are way more popular than mmos
mobas/arts games also put mobas in the dirt
lets also not even look at mobile games either lmao

you keep saying mmos are the most popular despite having this proven to you in every thread.
you can like mmos and them not be the most popular thing
I like dota, I like hots, I don't like league of legends, but guess whats, its more popular than both of them, that doesn't mean I can't still like them or that they are somehow bad or something.
stop being a schizo and trying to fabricate facts to try to "prove" that what you like is the most popular, and the reality is, you probably wouldn't want to be the person who does just like the most popular thing, because them people are fucking retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
there isn't even an mmo on the list, and no mmo has ever come close to those numbers

I know, this is why I post proof hes wrong in every one of these threads and call it out so people can be aware of what they are looking at
was literally the first post

>>player count is literally listed
One MMO.

>>plenty of game that are subscription only have announced subscribers
No they don't.

>>numbers still significantly lower than types of games current players & monthly players
Evidence this.

>popularity is literally how many people play it, you can argue long term popularity vs popularity at certain periods and weigh them differently, but mmos don't win in either regard
I'm at "no".

>counter strike is literally older than almost all mmos, and pretty much just as old as the rest of them, but its fucking more popular than all of them
Why are you arguing all of this without having numbers?

>we don't even need the rest of the genre to prove it, I don't even like fps games but they are way more popular than mmos
>mobas/arts games also put mobas in the dirt
>lets also not even look at mobile games either lmao
>you keep saying mmos are the most popular despite having this proven to you in every thread.
I don't say that; I say that character amounts is the most fun.

>you can like mmos and them not be the most popular thing
>I like dota, I like hots, I don't like league of legends, but guess whats, its more popular than both of them, that doesn't mean I can't still like them or that they are somehow bad or something.
You need to redefine your definition of quality.

>stop being a schizo and trying to fabricate facts to try to "prove" that what you like is the most popular, and the reality is, you probably wouldn't want to be the person who does just like the most popular thing, because them people are fucking retarded.
>[Popularity as the argument again].

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
>there isn't even an mmo on the list, and no mmo has ever come close to those numbers
Then I don't think it's accurate.